Do you know of any florida car shows ?
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Images

Do you know of any florida car shows ?

Im off to Florida in september and would like to go to a car show there. I have had a quick look around google with no luck any of you know of any car shows ? Not looking for crusies but a show field with trade stands.

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie pitsspecial's Avatar
    Images
    what dates in september are you going? ive got a friend out there that i can contact to see whats on, there is i think a bi weekly swap meet near Kissimee, but will find out more for you!!

dave n di...(dj)
    designed in a pub....... built in a shed..

Images
    Images
    This will give you all the events taking place in Florida............

Mike Kellys cruisenews.com
    Last edited by Zody; 12-06-2010 at 23:06.
    The car is open, the keys are under the dog !

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pitsspecial View Post
    what dates in september are you going? ive got a friend out there that i can contact to see whats on, there is i think a bi weekly swap meet near Kissimee, but will find out more for you!!

dave n di...(dj)
    I will there from the 12th for 2 weeks

Images
    Dont forget every saturday night is the old town cruise on the 192 kissimee,about 300/400 hot rods/custom cars well awesome,not to be missed,

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Hi, i have been to florida a few times i get alot of my chevy bits whilst there, you must go to kissimmee there is a car show/cruise on every saturday night, there is always a very large collection of cars, rods customs originals some times race cars too, you cant miss the place it is advertized there is also a fun fair out front, plus a full sized two car compressed air drag strip on the other side of the 200 foot high swing this and the ferris wheel can be seen from the highway
    Also watch out for the names of the streets your looking for they are right on top of that street, if you hire a car get a road map from them some are v/good, also have lots of change with you there are toll stations on every highway some cost dollars as well, hope this helps and have a great time. just remembered pick up an add paper there are deals in them.

Images
    hi the full size compressed air drag strip,0-100 in 2 seconds which was awesome,was removed in sept 2008 and they put a little drag car at the end of the park which was crap after going in the full size drag cars.and the race rock cafe has been closed as well and that was well cool.and if you go at the end of october you can go and see the world street finals at orlando speed world,as i will be this year.
    Last edited by fordfever; 18-06-2010 at 20:01.

Images
    went to the sat nite cruise in kissimee,proberly the worst selection of rods ive seen stateside,wouldnt bother going again

Images
    Hi Mark
    The Bushnell swap meet at Sumpter show ground Bushnell. About a 90min drive from Kissimmee area but well worth it.
    Massive swapmeet , car show and cars for sale.
    I have been about four times and love it, was there at the end of April and it was the biggest I have been to.

Webster Auto Swap Automotive Antique Swap Meet.

Rest in Peace
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by raysal View Post
    Hi Mark
    The Bushnell swap meet at Sumpter show ground Bushnell. About a 90min drive from Kissimmee area but well worth it.
    Massive swapmeet , car show and cars for sale.
    I have been about four times and love it, was there at the end of April and it was the biggest I have been to.

Webster Auto Swap Automotive Antique Swap Meet.
    Sorry to nit pick but the Webster Swap Meet is a couple of miles south of the Sumter County Fairgrounds and is more of a bike do and much smaller.
    You went to the right one Sumter County Fairgrounds - Home and as you rightly say it's brilliant and gets bigger every year.

As an earlier poster mentioned that the Cruise News is the best place for our kind of events in Florida.
    If you get down to the Clearwater/St Pete area you can pick one up for free at Gear Head Performance (US19 at Ullmerton Road) and if you make it on a wednesday the night Drags are just 2 miles away. And Thursday the Quaker Steak Car Show (worth a visit any night) is Another mile down the road.

Rog.
    Last edited by SG57; 19-06-2010 at 17:33.
    If some's good, more's better and too much is just enough

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information