Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Another asylum seeker

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  batterseaboys 
#1 ·
What's up guys ,

Old fart Tri Chevy freak , been innactive as far as owning a car or going to shows for 20+ yrs . Been helping a mate with a body off resto on a 60 Biscayne 2dr sdn for the last couple of years and hope to get around a bit with him once it's finished .

Glad to be here and hope the forum really takes off :tup:.

Ron

#8 ·
Hi Paul ,

This looks like a great place to be eh :bigsmile:

I'll try and get my mate to register here and show a few pics but he's not really a forum/club type of guy .

TBH we've been really negligent re: taking many pictures of the progress but here's a couple of quickies just after we got the body back on .

I'm sure he's got a few pics I took when we picked it up from Southampton Docks , I'll try and get 'em .

Ron

#10 ·
Blimey, he's really gone into it in a big way. Looks like it'll be really well done. Don't know if you know my Impala but it's a black 59 Coupe with a tripower 348, 4-speed and posi. Has disc brakes and poly suspension, sway bars etc. Goes round corners quite well for an aircraft carrier!

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.