Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1956 ford f100 for sale

14K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  24v 
#1 · (Edited)
Now sold

For sale is my 1956 Ford F100 Pickup, it has a 312' Y' block (5100cc approx) Ford V8 & auto box
The engine has got a Holley, new leads, hoses, plugs, Filters etc and starts on the button every time.
It has original manual brakes & steering, it has an electric fan & is a pleasure to drive.
It has new tyres, the rear area has a good wooden floor with Stainless Steel strips, the tailgate is good.
The interior floor is completely sound & has a new rubber reproduction floor mat, new sun visors & new door rubbers. The bench seat has new upholstery and it has a new head lining.
All the glass is good with no cracks, I have a new rear glass rubber which is not fitted.
The original instrument glass has a crack but this is easily replaceable.
It has a working vintage Sun Super Tach 2 and new three gauge cluster which needs to connected up.
The truck spent most of it's life in San Diego, California and was imported into this country a couple of
years ago.
It has had a respray since it arrived, the chassis is totally sound as is the body, there are a couple of small areas that need attention, they are the front corner of the hood ( photo ), and the bottom of the passenger door area and cab corner.
I have new body panels for the cab corner & door bottom areas but have just not got around to sorting them, they will be included in the sale.
I purchased the truck with the intention to tow my historic Mustang race car but that's not going to happen yet so the truck regrettably has to go.
It is such a laugh to drive, everybody loves it when they see it & everybody wants a drive in it ! It has an awesome rumble but is nice & quiet on idle, it will surprise a lot of things away from the lights.

It hasn't been messed about with like so many others, the engine swap happened many years ago in California and it is a very rare unmessed about with example, if you wanted to build yourself a top truck then choose this one or just drive as it is which is what I have been doing.
I have been as honest as possible, if there is anything else you need to know then just ask.
£11,950

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.