Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1968 dodge charger

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  twolanes 
#1 ·
1968 charger.Its a "H" code(383 HP) numbers matching car,a/c, p/s,p/b, still got the original radio.will be sold with all the bits that i have changed (see list).
ENGINE.. Now fitted with a 440/727 out of a jenson,eddy intake and cam kit,holly d/p carb, heads lightly ported & skimmed,headers,remote twin oil filters.Ally rad.
G/BOX.. 727 was rebuilt (bands,seals & clutches) a few years back,B&M shift kit,
AXLE...sure grip,green bearings.
INTERIOR..high back f/seats, 4 point harness,s,B&M megashifter,5" tach with shift light,small s/wheel.
SUSPENSION..f/bottom arm inner bushes replaced,aftermarket f/antiroll bar,traction bars on rear,15/7,15/8 rims.
BODY..f/glass bonnet and bumpers.
PARTS to go with the car..original engine (383 4bbl,), original 727 g/box, both correct and numbers matching,steel bonnet,bumpers f & r,magnum rims with caps and nuts, left hand thread bolts & nuts,wood effect rim s/wheel,centre console & floor shifter,f/seats,exhaust down pipes,A/C compressor,radiator,carpets,.im missing the correct air filter & all the air con stuff (i have the compressor),
BAD BITS..boot floor,lower rear quaters (been filled), drivers floor has a couple of very small holes,door cards are going at the bottoms
£18,000 ono.poss p/x late50s/ early 6os yank or rod.This car is ripe for restoring or enjoying as is.
Dave 07852201162. surrey uk.
look here for pics... http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555078290LurItU
pm or email me if you want any more pics.
twolanes@blueyonder.co.uk
NO MORE TIME WASTERS.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.