This car has been in Elmo's family since 1983 and since his Dad got too sick to drive it has just sat and rotted away.... It looks much better than it actually is, It is full of rust underneath and in the usual places. It has, at some point, had a leak either through the windscreen or sun roof and although the carpets are not in the car, they are now dry and in the trunk...

The car is complete and suitable for someone who is brave to restor it. It has some patch pannels in the trunk but it needs a lot of attention and not for the faint hearted. I intended to do it myself but I have a back injury and am unable to undertake the feat myself. So sadly it is time for the Merc to move on.

This can be restored or broken for parts your choice...

This car is most certainly a NON runner and if you win the auction you will need a low loader to take it away.It has no brakes as all the rubber pipes have perished... I will not deliver as I have no way to do it so please keep that in mind when you bid. I have had this under a cover since I got it so it is all dry inside and the cover will go with the car so it can stay that way. I have a lot of paperwork from the original bill of sale in 1983 to old MOTs all which will go with the car.

This is not an invitation to tyre kick but I suggest you call and arrange to come and have a look before you buy. Please note this car is advertised privately elswhere and may be removed from this listing at anytime. If you have any questions please ask them with plenty of time for me to answer...

Remember this car is more than worth what he is asking for it on Ebay in parts alone...It is priced to sell so dont email with offers as they will not be entertained.

The starting bid is what he will sell it for on here if there are no bids on it...if it has a bid on ebay then it will be what that is...hope that makes sense.

The link for the ebay auction with the photos is below...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mercedes-Coupe...d=p3286.c0.m14