Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rip off

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

rip off

i insured my hotrod with these, i got questions like is it lowered, has it got different suspension, my reply is it's a fully built hotrod, these people ain't got a clue, anyway i decided to carry on , in the end i decided to cancel within the cool off period, and was told it would cost me £45 (for 4 days insurance) ok i excepted that, you will receive you refund WITHIN 14 days , 14 days have gone and still no refund, my advise use classicline insurance , no messing and don't rip you off

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Took my money then cancelled it after saying I didn't send proof of licence tho you can see them on the dvla website they even had mine on file from last year, after cancelling mine they said I would be welcomed back for a discount of 20£ I then said well jus don't cancel it you have my details ive heard nothing since,

Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    I like classicline, little things like a reminder message before bank holiday weekends and other big classic car calender events of the claimsline and breakdown numbers shows a bit of customer care.
    Good price and no issues or extras with me using my vehicles for travel back and to my place of work.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information