Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  27
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all, taking it easy now can do light work for short periods to keep motivated but my helpers are doing heavy work although apart from the roof sheets most is done now
    will post more photos as we progress

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did the TIA thinng 5 years back and also a full stroke and heart attack this year TAKE the tablets they give you , keeep an eye on your diet as well , furred up arteries are a big cause . Diabetes was the main cause of mine.

DON'T push yourself too hard , accept it will take awhile to get back to full strength even after a TIA it can leave you with a bit of damage . I developed a bit of dyslexia , all looks fine when I read it just after typing, not so much when I read it back later

TAKE CARE !!

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kev, upto 5 years or so ago I lived a full on life felt like I was in my 40s ,then I started with heart issues type 2 diabetes
    I still do a full time job although I now struggle to get through a day as I am tired , I keep saying I am going to retire soon getting there slowly hopefully our plans will come together soon
    Whatever I cant carry on as I have been doing , everything in moderation and take the cocktail of tablets I have been prescribed ,still got odd feeling down left side but getting more sensations coming back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information