Anybody lost a parcel with Hermes parcels?
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody lost a parcel with Hermes parcels?

I purchased a ford consul classic gearbox tail shaft housing and seller sent it with Hermes on 16th April.no contact number to ring them,emailed them and no reply,online tracker is pack of lies,says they tried delivering 3 times,not even been to my address at all,been saying it is being sent back to sender for last two weeks and not changing now stall and none of us have parcel.seller tried contacting them as well through feedback and no replies either. Desperate for part now and out of pocket.anyone else had problems with this appalling parcel delivery firm or has anybody got a way of contacting them at all?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes , the black hole of parcel delivery.. Ages ago I bought a pair of original 30 coupe handles , hard to find in good condition and expensive.. any way, they collected from post office, which sugestes that the parcel was in ood condition given that they accepted the collection.. Long story short I walked into there depot local to me and wandered to the office , where they near **** themself as yoour not siuposed to be ablle to get into there secure facility.. Anyway the fella there looked on his system and located the parts to a depot where they had been marked as damaged .. So bottom line is they had them they had them recorded they had them recorded at a facility and they themself now classed the parcel as damaged, so pretty clear they must have damaged them in there care , given that they collected them and never noted any damage to the package at point of cpllection..

I told them that its fine , just put them in a secure bag and deliver them .. err we cant , all you can do is tell the sender , the fella I paid , to claim through the insurance and he the sender will be paid for the loss .. But its my stuff not the sender , doesnt matter they will have to claim .. and so it progressed ..

Still no handles but the sender did find another pair and for an additional small fell sent them in a jiffy bag via the post office and they arrived in 2 days in an undamaged jiffy.. Now you ask me how ****ing useless are HERMES ..

Put it out there that they are **** ..

4. Likeschevrolet50, Mickjane2 liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    here the email address of the bloke that works in my local office a major hub near Dundee.

[email protected]

6. Likeschevrolet50 liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    here the email address of the bloke that works in my local office a major hub near Dundee.

[email protected]

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last week or so all my random future swap meet bargains arrived blob on accurately including thru hermes tracking app!!
    "We should take comfort that while we may have more still to endure, better days will return: we will be with our friends again; we will be with our families again; we will meet again."

Grown up? Never!
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a company they are ****! but the fella that has been delivering to mine lately for another firm also works for them. He’s fab and when I ‘lost’ something coming by herpes he said leave it with him and… the day after next the ‘lost’ thing was on my doorstep.

Chaley
    And on the 6th day Man created god.
    Tetanus

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe Lycett did a segment about Hermes on his tv prog, it was fascinating and I’d now never use them!

I think this link may work, I’m not on fb so I’m not sure. https://www.facebook.com/Channel4/vi...4248710241906/

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem as a buyer,you don't get a choice as to how you're purchases are sent.

It's the timescale thats the worse with hermes.sometimes two weeks.
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think its good point about the courier that actually delivers , the nice lady tracy that brings hermes stuff to me is great , and nothing has ever got lost .
    Medusa + injection = too much torque for the dyno ..https://youtu.be/qg5o0_tJxYM

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    As Robert says, depends on the local person a lot. However, don't get me started on Royal Fail, no deliveries in our area for a week!
    Nuttier than squirrel shit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information