Forgot your username?

Likes Likes: †80
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mate who shares my unit got it full blown, I had not heard from him for 10days , no calls back etc, so i drove to his house, ...I couldn't believe what I saw from the garden 10ft away, he would not go to hospital to die so he sat down with his Family and told them his wishes, fkn heartbreaking, I left his house destroyed.....but he made it through, took "18days of Hell" he says, lost 2 stones in first 13 days

2. Likes 55chev liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weird how it hits some people badly and others hardly at all. I spoke to someone at work Friday, mid 40s, fit cyclist. He was laid up in bed two weeks at home. At its worst he said it felt like someone was gradually piling breeze blocks on his chest. 3 times he just passed out thinking 'this is it'. I suppose that's the case with flu and other illnesses, some shake it off, some don't make it through

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just for information, not a ****ing contest, in a recent news item some anti virus / vaxxer type folks used social meja to display an empty hospital corridor claiming it was all ******. Despicable I know.

It was shot down by all and at the same time a spokesman said all beds are full across many regions.
    WITH THE CAVEAT THAT TEN PER CENT OF BEDS ARE EMPTY BUT CLASSED AS USED BY BLOCKING THEM.
    For the expected surge.
    Fair do's but being pedantic not all beds are occupied so strictly speaking they are not full.
    This statement can be used for whatever they want.

Meanwhile the blocked beds may well have been for other patients now denied.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by weldtech View Post
    You might want to be careful in replies to this person as you may end being quoted in his signature section like others who disagree with his views.
    The best thing with attention whores is not to reply to them at all.

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still think we have all over reacted and this lockdown rubbish should have finished ages ago,benefits and furlough stopped because whilst I was out working yesterday on a Sunday the parks,forests,picnic areas and virtually every lay-by and kerbside for around 40 miles was rammed with cars and thousands of people so it just proves that whilst all these people are happy to be claiming benefits and furlough and don’t think they should go to work as normal people are,they are more than happy to go out and enjoy theirselves !! What a ****ing joke this country is!! I look after nurses and staff car in 3 hospitals in the Thames valley with can confirm to you they are not full at all and the figures are all corrupt! I know a fair few people who have been diagnosed positive now and their all still alive and wasn’t even drastically ill,someone somewhere is not telling the truth!!! Just let’s get this bloody country running again as normal and a big maybe we may have a hot rod event to go to this year!!!

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter is 42, very healthy. Or that was until April 2020 when she was diagnosed with Covid. It pretty well wiped her out and her daughter (21 years old) also contracted it. They both got over it and my daughter went back to work as a primary school teacher.

Last week she felt ill and had a test and was diagnosed with Covid (yes, her second positive) today it is touch and go if she will be a hospital case. She is delirious, can't breath and is in pain.

I'm sorry, but you ****ing deniers need a good dose of this and lets see how you and your families react. I would gladly swap myself for her and would happily throw 10 deniers under the ****ing bus if she comes out of this OK.
    Last edited by DesP; 11-01-2021 at 23:02.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups....

Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Terrible news, hope and pray she makes a full recovery.

10. Likes DesP liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by weldtech View Post
    You might want to be careful in replies to this person as you may end being quoted in his signature section like others who disagree with his views.
    But if you're lucky, for even more kudos, he will misquote and arbitrarily hyphenate your words in his sig.

Not too surprising really as it's a signature move of the personality type.
    Whirrr whirrr chuff chuff de chuff........chuff......BRUMMMM! Hidden Content

My Chevy thread: Hidden Content
    Rugged Robin 2/3rd track: Hidden Content

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it is supposed to be that bad why are we still letting foreigners into what us left of our country? Why are the rich and stupid still allowed to holiday and travel in and out as normal? We are a little bloody island for gods sake,why are the ports and airports not closed? Why are we still welcoming immigrants with open arms? This should have been nipped in the bud a year ago.all 5 members of my family have not claimed or been offered a single penny during this lockdown **** and worked all the way through but I know that we are going to be penalised and hit bloody hard in taxes,interest rates and price inflation when or if we get some normality back.the stories I have heard of people abusing and taking advantage of the free handouts is absolutely shocking and makes my blood boil,not just foreigners over here but English as well.who are the idiots?? Funny old world isn’t it!!

13. Likes redoxide, 46beddy liked this post
    Official RnS Addict legendlives's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by splitty66 View Post
    Have I been watching too much YouTube or is it too much beer, has the world gone mad over COVID ( new word for the Oxford dictionary) ,it seems that the government/ police have implemented so many new laws that no matter what we do we are screwed ?, so much that I see I agree with but am I been fooled into a false sense of security?, and whatís this about the great reboot, is this pandemic just a means to an end ?, are we doomed or just carry on as usual, derr I think Iíve just answered my own answer,( too much time at home and too much beer) , surely this canít be the way ahead, we need a holiday.
    Through our lockdown in NZ the government pushed through a few more laws, the most worrying IMO is the police now have the right to enter any house or premises without warrant if they suspect the COVID guidelines are being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    If it is supposed to be that bad why are we still letting foreigners into what us left of our country? Why are the rich and stupid still allowed to holiday and travel in and out as normal? We are a little bloody island for gods sake,why are the ports and airports not closed? Why are we still welcoming immigrants with open arms? This should have been nipped in the bud a year ago.all 5 members of my family have not claimed or been offered a single penny during this lockdown **** and worked all the way through but I know that we are going to be penalised and hit bloody hard in taxes,interest rates and price inflation when or if we get some normality back.the stories I have heard of people abusing and taking advantage of the free handouts is absolutely shocking and makes my blood boil,not just foreigners over here but English as well.who are the idiots?? Funny old world isnít it!!
    Again, in NZ the airports were NEVER closed. All through there were international planes arriving all day, every day (including planeloads of immigrants from India and China under a pre-arranged immigration agreement), yet when there is a new outbreak of COVID it's suddenly a big surprise.
    Larger agendas than we're allowed to know about obviously.
    Last edited by legendlives; 12-01-2021 at 01:53.
    The Motoring Legend Podcast: Hidden Content

15. Likes 46beddy liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information