Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  42
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this will be about damage limitation. We HAVE to have some governance, however poor it is. I think most of us here are long in the tooth and know that MPs are by and large liars and confidence tricksters. There is no Brexit Party candidate where I live, so I'll hold my nose and vote Tory to keep the odious spend-crazy lefties out.

2. LikesKustom Jim liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    Scrap the government,blow up the Houses of Parliament,country has got to run better with no one in charge because it as rock bottom at the moment and cannot possibly get any worse,or can it??
    I too have come to this conclusion, Parliament has proven in the last few years that it is no longer fit for purpose, and is in fact doing great damage to this country, we are as someone said recently " a country of lions led by donkey's". If we don't honour the result of the referendum for whatever reason - I and many others will never vote again. **** them all.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I understand it Brexit party are not fielding candidates in seats which are held or likely to be won by Conservative so there is no choice of Brexit Party or Conservative.

6. LikesKustom Jim liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Brexit candidate in our constituency to the Tory B**ch will probably get back in..... The Labour candidate was described to me by someone who works with him as a ****er.
    "…si quid habet mammas vel rotas, res habebis difficiles aliquando,"
    "Carpe diem" -Quintus Horatius Flaccus (65 BC – 8 BC).

What Would the Dude Do?

8. Likesv8.jimmy liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil McNasty View Post
    The Labour candidate was described to me by someone who works with him as a ****er.
    He sounds overqualified to be an MP

10. Likesv8.jimmy, hotrodboy, stu460 liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been a big enlightener for folks that are bothered and not the blinkered dogma hero's!

As said to answer the op, some areas will never vote Tory, wrong in mo as you can be taken for granted and local MP needs a boot up the arse now and then to reign back in.
    So effectively a Brexit MP in a hard labour area will replace a labour MP, this helps the numbers for the tories in parliament so worth doing, if that's ya vibe.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mind, what do we really expect anyhoo!?
    The planet owes us nowt.
    I am a unique individual and will lead a completely unfulfilled life until I am gifted a blown Hemi and fuel allowance.

I hope the Matrix becomes reality (no pun intended) and I can lie in a bag of puss in a coma racing a 6 second Consul. Lol

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    For me it has to be Boris. I'm not a great fan, but the Brexit party is a one trick pony and couldn't run a country. Labour are not only mad but would run the country into the ground, the Lib Dems are as undemocratic as it gets and the Greens, in my view, are the most dangerous party out there. I am an ardent leaver but I know we'll never get out, so for me it is a case of getting the Tories in, the only party who can actually run the country and getting on with life. Oh and if we want to keep running our juicy cars - of course we do - they arw most likely to leave us alone for longer

14. Likesdenby, Slamera63 liked this post
    I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I like Farage and what the Brexit party stands for, they can never win this one, so a vote for them is a wasted one and further assistance for that Tw...T Corbyn.
    As a leaver Boris will be getting my vote. at last a man with a spine and a decent set of balls hanging from it.

16. Likesdenby liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would *almost* be worth Corbyn getting getting in to see the snowflakes **** themselves when reality kicks in... can you imagine the ****s when then can't get on instaface or some **** when the nationalised broadband goes tits up and they realise they can't change suppliers? Or come to that even get through to anyone on the phone on a Friday... 4 day week!
    50 shades of grey primer....

18. Likesmagneto liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information