Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes: †544
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yella f100 View Post
    Personally I am getting really tired of the whole BLM thing now, I have always been a huge Fan of Lewis Hamilton it does not matter to me what colour he is but he is an amazing driver and always thanks his team when it comes good and whats not to like about seeing the union jack on the top step, but just recently he is condemning all that don't take a knee or support the cause, also Huge fan of Anthony Joshua again an amazing boxer , but reading out that statement at a BLM rally about only using black businesses leaves a bad taste .

To me both of these guys are at the top of there game both are black and both are very rich and are in a good position to change things ,so how come they have only just started shouting about it ? not seen any evidence that they had any earlier concerns when climbing there career ladders jumping on the bandwagon springs to mind, and if they really do give a **** they could actually dip into there very deep own pockets to actually help towards changing things but not seeing that happening anytime soon.
    the bigger they are the harder they fall, i'm waiting......
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    just in case anyone is in any doubt, this article on the BBC site is quite enlightening:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-53444752

I hope black people of Nigerian descent are all apologising for this to, er, the other black people of Nigerian descent.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched Live and Let Die yesterday, there is so much referral to Honkies and various other derogatory names for white people itís unreal but thatís fine, Film4 showed Dambusters last week with all references to Nigger blocked out.

One rule for one and not the other, racist tossers!

5. Likesmygasser, chrisb, Torment, denby liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information