Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mate of mine gave up trying to join RnS yesterday, the I’m not a robot selection thing wouldn’t let him past even with both of us on it. He gave up after more than twenty attempts and isn’t bothering now
    http://www.enigmaracing.co.uk

A work in progress....

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

of the Croydon Teds Nigel Incubator-Jones's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've not long been back after an absence of about a couple of months due to the same problems as everything else. Mark kindly sorted me out two weeks ago but that relied on me bumping into him at a show to talk to him. I don't think it's particularly fair that people should be directed to Facebook to get around this site's problems. There are few things I'd like to have less than anthrax but a Facebook account is one of them.

If the site is going to be susceptible to problems it really needs to:
    a) implement a system for helping its members rather than bidding them sip from the blessed grail of Saint Zuckerberg for the resolution of their ills
    or
    b) resolve its problems that seemingly no other website, even amateur-run ones, seems to suffer from.

I realise a lot of the work that the moderators do behind the scenes goes unappreciated because no one knows they're doing it. Would it be worth occasionally posting updates of how talks with Canada are going for the reassurance of members?
    Wanted! Back issues of Street Machine, American Car World/American Car and Classic American. Please PM.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Incubator-Jones View Post
    I've not long been back after an absence of about a couple of months due to the same problems as everything else. Mark kindly sorted me out two weeks ago but that relied on me bumping into him at a show to talk to him. I don't think it's particularly fair that people should be directed to Facebook to get around this site's problems. There are few things I'd like to have less than anthrax but a Facebook account is one of them.

If the site is going to be susceptible to problems it really needs to:
    a) implement a system for helping its members rather than bidding them sip from the blessed grail of Saint Zuckerberg for the resolution of their ills
    or
    b) resolve its problems that seemingly no other website, even amateur-run ones, seems to suffer from.

I realise a lot of the work that the moderators do behind the scenes goes unappreciated because no one knows they're doing it. Would it be worth occasionally posting updates of how talks with Canada are going for the reassurance of members?
    yup hats off to the mods but it doesn't look like they get much help from the ones above !!!!!!! they haven't even looked in on this thread with a reply yet !!
    www.customcoachtrimming.co.uk www.trimshop.co.uk hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email][email protected]
    57 chevy interior https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z_qwE-LG_8

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if this forum costs more to support than it brings in, it would be cheaper for the owners to let it die . . .
    Screw EU

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It may not be just this forum, just tried to join another one and couldn't get past I'm not a robot thing there, gave up life's too short.
    Whirrr whirrr chuff chuff de chuff........chuff......BRUMMMM!

My Chevy thread: https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/sho...y-coach-403745
    Rugged Robin 2/3rd track: https://www.facebook.com/Rugged.Robin.tracked/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information