Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
Closed Thread
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris Addison and Unique Custom Cars

Last edited by Morecubes; 01-01-2010 at 23:49.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

[url=http://www.nobrain.d NoJive 55's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    If what you are saying is true then best we all know the full story

And here it comes ….But if it not true then Si, could be in Big trouble
    You must understand that.

Good Luck Bubby..

Bob….

www.53catalina.co.uk 53catalina's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Morecubes; 01-01-2010 at 23:50.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Whilst i'm happy to allow experiences to be shared on this site I am not happy for it to be used as a shouting ground.

The details of various transactions and issues with this company have been allowed on the site within their own threads. The last thread was locked due to the last post turning it into speculation rather than fact.

Whilst I accept there are grievances and I am happy to back proven issues, my backing and support does not come in the form of a blatant slating campaign. I don't appreciate the way in which this 'campaign' is being handled.

Fair enough, you don't care how justice is dealt however I do care about how my site is used. I'm not happy with repeated threads being posted just to bring this to the top. The solution to not being able to post this in the rants section is a simple one. Become more involved in the site without that involvement purely being ranting. I assure you that with more involvement within the site your concerns will also be more widely heeded without the need for continual posting.

The reason for the post restriction in the rants area is to stop people signing up to the site purely to rant. Just because someone hasn't met the criteria yet it doesn't mean that they are free to rant in any available area of the site It means that they haven't had enough of an input into the site to be able to freely rant about whatever they want.

The full details are in the rants section for anyone interested. I strongly urge anyone dealing with this company to think very carefully and to thoroughly research them beforehand.

Each time this subject has been mentioned the thread has been allowed to run up until the point where it became opinion based rather than factual.
    The people posting on those threads are responsible for their closure and for that reason i'm not prepared to accept any more threads on the subject.

The dealings are there for anyone willing to research who they are giving money to.

Honestly. You should all be investigating legal avenues regarding your losses through the company instead of posting threads on here and bumping them to the top.

For all your information
    Regarding this situation. Postings on here have made it that I have been contacted by the police and am now required to supply a statement along with disclosing information relating to this company. I can't really go into any more detail than that however 'libel' and 'defamation of character' have also been mentioned

Whilst i'd prefer to not have to take time out of my day speaking to police regarding content on my site I am willing to accept that result to allow people to pass on experiences based on facts as a warning (or recommendation) to others.

You may have noticed that i'm not in the habit of locking threads for no reason however once subjects reach beyond the grasp of facts and begin to repeatedly pose legal implications then the facility will likely be withdrawn.

Don't force me into a situation that I DON'T want to enforce.

I am allowing a short amount of time for responses to this thread but then it will be locked as per the reasons above.

Thanks,

Si
    Meep Meep.
    My Intro

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    In that case Si if you prefer you may delete my posts & I will speak to the Police directly - that way there will be no distortion of facts or libel statements on your site. My understanding however is that one cannot commit libel if the truth is spoken ?

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    As i've said, I'm happy to back the facts however i'm not happy in the way that this is being continually posted to the top of the site.

No problem with a warning being put up (as it has been) for people to read through as they read the site but i'm not having it forced down everyones throat and a new thread started when the previous one gets locked for going off track.
    Meep Meep.
    My Intro

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fact to avoid any "embarrasment" on your behalf I have now deleted the posts myself & will instead join forces with others who have posted on here to bring this sad state of affairs to a conclusion.
    I shall not post again on the subject.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Again, as said before there has been no 'embarrasment' either. I am happy to allow and back situations like this as long as they remain factual.

I could have removed all the other stuff as is done elsewhere but I have chosen to follow through regardless of whether that involves police contact up until the point where I am forced by law to do otherwise.

I'm not embarrassed or shying away at all so please don't insult the support i've given so far by suggesting that.
    Meep Meep.
    My Intro

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    As a quick note. I am (and have been for a bit) looking into a way of providing a reputable recommendation and warning style system for this site. I've been researching what information I would need to gather so that it can all be done legally without risk of criminal/civil action being taken against anyone.

Once the format and requirements for this are set in place then it will become available for use.

Up until that point it is initially my head on the line.

[edit]Closed at 11:20 am [/edit]
    Last edited by Roadrunna; 02-01-2010 at 10:25.
    Meep Meep.
    My Intro

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information