Likes Likes:  11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cybertruck

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Cybertruck

Thank **** that piece of **** would never pass a BIVA test ..

EDIT EDIT EDIT etc etc

To assist with clarification for those that may or may not be interested this post refers to the latest release from TESLA a US company involved in the development and production of electric vehicles for the world Market .

( just going to edit again and squeeze this link in here : https://www.tesla.com/en_gb/cybertruck )

The Cybertruck is a futuristic slant on the American staple, the good old Pickup truck .

The Tesla Cybertruck is an electric vehicle that does 0 to 60 in under 3 seconds and has a claimed range of 500 miles

This next bit is my opinion which I fully accept isnt worth spit but the pointless point of the pointless post was this

You might have thought they could have made it prettier.. Its like a prop off the back lot of machette rides again..

and just to clarify the machette reference

https://alex_toader.artstation.com/projects/baK44m

Hope this edit clears things up.
    Last edited by redoxide; 03-12-2019 at 16:26. Reason: added links/ spelled made wrong . probably loads of other errors but hey its not an english exam...

2. Likesmagneto liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are you on about
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps you like it ? good for you .. Before we proceed, can I just ask, Why are you always so aggressive ?

Im happy for folk to have an alternative opinion, I dont expect everyone to agree, crikey some folk still dont see the difference between a street rod and a HOT ROD so what chance do I have converting anyone to my opinion on Ellon Musks latest bum**** !!

Do I really care, well, NOPE . But hopefully I dont get all angry about it .. Its just a light hearted and pointless discussion topic to waste some time in a mundane internet forum...not a wrestling match between superpowers.

Ive put the kettle on fetched the pop corn and look forward to responses in defense or otherwise of this shapeless piece of EV marketing garbage .

There are no buttons to push on a cybertuck .. or maybee there are !
    Last edited by redoxide; 03-12-2019 at 14:50.

6. Likesweldtech liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cast your mind back to similarly hyped vehicles that had buyers queuing at the dealers door and paying over the odds so they could be the first kid on the block with one.
    The new VW beetle, the PT cruiser and the civilian version of the HumVee all spring to mind.
    Plenty of them in the junkyards now and you can pick them up dirt cheap.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just read this, and your first post has no edit but doesn't say what you're talking about. Wayne's reply has also not been edited but asks 'what are you on about' which is not aggressive, just curious. I thought the same thing myself funnily enough. A link to what it is or even a mention may have been an idea perhaps?
    Cheers, Neil.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    In direct response to your eloquent questioning Wayne,

Im pretty sure the glass wont be E marked , lol I really just mentioned that to give you some sort of response to your quizzical reply.

Yes, im sure they will develop something that will comply with all requirements worldwide , but thats really not the point of the post neither is BIVA

The real point , which I think you missed through the red mist was that its proper ugly, sure its probably going to shape the future of car "design" but that is, in my opinion, unfortunate .. perhaps my original post was to subtle.

Run with that whatever way you like, I dont really care, Im not really that bothered, its just a benign forum post to promt a discussion / opinions .. A pointless topic among pointless topics, a glorious waste of time, a laugh with your mates , !!! Its not life or death..
    Last edited by redoxide; 03-12-2019 at 15:43. Reason: spelling mistakes and some commas and full stops :)

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    @mygasser

Its kinda difficult to reply to your post without getting off topic so I wont other than to assist with your observation that my inital post was short on information based on the assumption that most of the world population were probably aware of this latest offering from Tesla

I stand corrected on that assumption and provide you with a suitable link ..

https://www.tesla.com/en_gb/cybertruck

I have no mobile and limited internet access but its been all over the TV even my wife saw it on her phone and shes only interested in shoes and handbags ..!!

edit :

Perhaps if the origin of the post was unclear a less challenging response might have been ,

"What is a cydertruck" compared with " what are you on about"

I see a subtle difference there , but perhaps its just me .. So anyway this Tesla thing im on about .. just forget it, the moment has passed and weve moved on..

lol
    Last edited by redoxide; 03-12-2019 at 16:12.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a transvestite delorean..

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 chevy wagon.
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is ....

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recon that Elon Musk (or whoever does the styling) must have worked for Atari back in the seventies or eighties. That truck looks like it's straight out of the Atari "Hard Drivin" Vidio game or the even earlier Atari Battle Zone (mind you I don't think the boy Musk was born then)
    Either way it won't have to pass BIVA as they don't have that in the States. It will pass whatever standard they have and then we wil have to change our laws to suit it or Donald Trump will cut off our supply of Chicken Nuggets (probably)

14. Likesredoxide liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information