Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cybertruck

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go - for clarification it's this amazing bit of automotive design done by the respected design studio - kindergarten designs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    origami springs to mind we have all made a paper boat this is just turned upside down and put wheels on it lol

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    most of the time,yes.

thats how my brain rolls.

saw a video a couple of days ago.prob doing a round on facebook,of a good 100 or so teslas quewing round the local tesla garage so they could be charged up.the futures electric.

the thing in the picture looks like it would be at home on mars
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redoxide View Post
    @mygasser

Its kinda difficult to reply to your post without getting off topic so I wont other than to assist with your observation that my inital post was short on information based on the assumption that most of the world population were probably aware of this latest offering from Tesla

I stand corrected on that assumption and provide you with a suitable link ..

https://www.tesla.com/en_gb/cybertruck

I have no mobile and limited internet access but its been all over the TV even my wife saw it on her phone and shes only interested in shoes and handbags ..!!

edit :

Perhaps if the origin of the post was unclear a less challenging response might have been ,

"What is a cydertruck" compared with " what are you on about"

I see a subtle difference there , but perhaps its just me .. So anyway this Tesla thing im on about .. just forget it, the moment has passed and weve moved on..

lol
    ohhh, it's a tesla. yes i agree with your original post, it's a piece of ****!
    neil.
    ps this thread is the first i've heard of it, yes really. but then i don't like or have any interest in 'new' cars.
    Last edited by mygasser; 03-12-2019 at 21:50.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total ****e, are they on drugs or something?
    It's only funny till someone gets hurt..........then it's friggin' hilarious

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not seen or heard anything about this either,is this a wind up?? I feel sorry for the the next generation if that is what they have to put up with,definitely not the way forward in my opinion

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thought process is "ya can't polish a Turd" but in this case it looks like Aluminium (Aluminum) so I suppose you can...

American Truck importer v8.jimmy's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    he shoulda sent this ****ing thing into orbit, preferably with him in it. Tesla has been the bain of my life for a few months now as my shipper is commited to moving them pieces of **** and it keeps causing delays with my containers.There are many reasons to hate them, but for me just this extra thing is enough to make me want to crush every one of their cars and prevent the pickup ever reaching fullt time production... Oh and have you seen their artics yet

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    most of the time,yes.

thats how my brain rolls.

saw a video a couple of days ago.prob doing a round on facebook,of a good 100 or so teslas quewing round the local tesla garage so they could be charged up.the futures electric.

the thing in the picture looks like it would be at home on mars
    Fella, you and I both are of a similar disposition.. for I too am currently an angry person even though that goes against the grain for me although we have locked horns before If I remember .. probably over similar bull**** forum posts .. why do we get so hyped at this crap ?

Anyway Perhaps I was quick to jump on your reply, which did read as an angry response , but jeez, It was never intended to be a serious post, just a laugh or otherwise at what I think is being forced on us ..

No surprise im a tech hater . I dont recall the word describing dynosaurs like me but im happy to admit I fear for the future .

Any ways, Hope there are no hard feelings over a daft post, keep doing what you do , but try being a little less angry about it lol..

cheers for now .

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not angry about anything

You're original post was about two words long with no meaning unless you new what that thing was called. It made no sense.

I had seen it on telly but didn't know they named it.saw the bit where they said it had smash proof windows or something.then someone smashed the window.

Tesla's are getting more and more popular.we had a small showroom local appear a few years ago.now it has expanded to warehouse size
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information