Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

The Gadget show at Shakey (yes, Suzi Perry was there)

9K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  Evil McNasty 
#1 ·
Spent the Morning at Shakespeare County Raceway with Andy Hadfield and Craig dragging some expensive gadgets up the drag strip!

just some pics for you.... :D

It had been raining qqqqquuite a bit!

Flag start drags with Suzi Perry anyone???:tup:

See less See more
#5 ·
I've never seen The Gadget show, But after seeing these pics I'll be watching for this episode!
Looks like there was plenty of water down for the burn outs! :eek:

#9 ·
Yes, you're right, the gut looks well tended doesn't it but hey...I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

The weather conditions were awful....the rain on the track was torrential.

We ended up doing the run on the old return road which runs between the paring lanes and the track...first run we hit about 100 and the second was about 120.....just couldn't go any faster because of the safety aspect ( read that as none ).

Anyway, we managed to destroy some stuff ( not the car ) but I'm sworn to secrecy so you'll have to wait for the show to find out.

#17 ·
We ended up doing the run on the old return road which runs between the paring lanes and the track...first run we hit about 100 and the second was about 120.....just couldn't go any faster because of the safety aspect ( read that as none ).
With all the potholes on the old return road it must have been like racing at York. :bigsmile:

It looks like I'm in the minority here but I'd take Pollyanna over Suzi any day.

#18 ·
No, you're not in the minority as far as I'm concerned Ian.... I agreed wholeheartedly. Pollyanna was a really nice person to be around and ws very "huggable"..... She smiled off camera, as well as on camera..if you know what I mean..

#23 ·
Another vote for the Blond please Andy....

As my Teenage boys would say...Nom Nom Nom....

Perry looks a little, dare I say it but 'lived in'?

Anyway, Jammie Git, very envious!

P.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.