Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  58
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like my Town on Sunday,^^^ deserted and wet LOL. The Loose Goose is my ex's pub, 2nd time in 4 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c1X0zyXHN0

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redoxide View Post
    Social engineering. Do you remember when you didn't have a mobile, got one now though I bet, do you remember when a gay fella was a poof and we want to the chinky for a carry out .. Not any more my friend , to be Gay is mainstream and acceptable by threat of imprisonment, and Chinese is the proper vernacular.. Brainwashing by social media and television , reconditioning to social acceptable behavior, your part of it, slowly slowly catchee monkey.
    Its as subtle as a brick, just watch the adds on TV . see what you notice about the folk in the adds .. Just watch TV and consider what you see being presented to you . Then step back and wonder how you allowed yourself to be drawn in. Its prety scary and no its got nothing to do with tin foil hats, paranoia or conspiracy theories. How come everybody has become a victim these days , everyone is bullied, more folk than ever with mental health issues. Tell you doc what you want to believe and he will more than likely give you a pill for it, it wont do to challenge you or offer good advice .. dare I say it is indeed the new world order , as flakey and out there as it sounds .. If you dont submit your a troll or a facist or a bigot or a racist or a homophobe or whatever heading suits the moment .. Some folk worry about it ( hence the anxiety and depression) I embrace it .. I am probably a sexist homophobic racist bigot , but thats only because Im not worried about discussing it. The reality is its the folk that are woke are the worst offenders .. When I walk down the street I never used to "see" colour , gender, or other .. I saw folk, but now im kinda forced to separate them all and see everyone as an individual.. LOL so enforcing a stereotype and creating barriers .. Better the way we were, living with each other without the labels .. Days past new milenuals
    Interesting isn't it, that the self proclaimed liberal generation are the most intolerant people ever. As the great Rush said "conform or be cast out"

4. LikesTorment, redoxide liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few teething problems still to be ironed out, to be fair the means of propulsion did not cause the crash.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...box=1581505928

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heavychevy View Post
    A few teething problems still to be ironed out, to be fair the means of propulsion did not cause the crash.

At least they are trying to fix the biggest problem with existing cars. The nut holding onto the steering wheel
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-51452669

7. LikesDusty liked this post
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heavychevy View Post

It's interesting that the driver's widow is not only suing Tesla, but also the California Highways Dept. I wonder if the mitigation from Tesla might be that the Tesla darted off at that point on a previous occasion with the same driver, but Tesla's defence that the driver should be prepared to take over at any time seems to defeat the object of autonomy. I thought the idea of these things is that they would be able to bring us back from the pub after we've had a skinful?
    Last edited by 4potHemi; 14-02-2020 at 08:35.

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NMNeil View Post
    At least they are trying to fix the biggest problem with existing cars. The nut holding onto the steering wheel
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-51452669
    Does anybody remember the Darwin Awards? This guy would surely get a nomination for driving an overgrown Tonka toy at 110mph on any road with a bend.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4potHemi View Post
    Does anybody remember the Darwin Awards? This guy would surely get a nomination for driving an overgrown Tonka toy at 110mph on any road with a bend.
    Maybe the award should go to the government department that allows dealers to sell these cars knowing people will race them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information