Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever seen one?

A bit of fun, but some interest as well,.......Have you ever seen a UFO?
    Myself I saw something about 40years ago, I was parked up in the countryside with my then girlfriend. We where miles away from any street lights or lighting of any kind doing what young people do, when we spotted this bright dot of light in the night sky. Now this thing is moving, darting all over the sky in a blink of an eye. We watched it for about 15-20 minutes then it just shot off never to be seen again, there was no noise at all, just this bright dot of light.
    I have no idea what it was and have never seen anything since. I do believe in UFO's there is too much evidence from multiple sightings all over the world not to, the question is are they man made or from elsewhere?
    It's only funny till someone gets hurt..........then it's friggin' hilarious

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Epy
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    You been drinking Glenn?

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think most ufo sightings are experimental aircraft of some sort. Probably most ww2 sightings were early self guided bombs...and fobbed off as ufo ‘s.
    Having said that, with all the billions and billions of stars out there it would be foolish and even arrogant to say there is no life out there. I for one would love to see one and watch it land.....first contact and all that. Don’t think they’d bother with an invasion after 10 minutes of my drivel

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a 12 year old in 1962 our family went on holiday to Wales - towed a caravan in uncles 6/80 Wolseley staying on a campsite outside Barmouth - this was close to Dyffryn and what is now called Royal Aerospace Establishment right on the coast - we regularly saw small radio controlled jet powered pilotless drones low flying around the area - considering how basic radio control was back then (valve radios and range of 1/4 mile at best) this seemed like real space age stuff.
    Perhaps not what I saw - bigger for target practice - https://www.drivearchive.co.uk/xplanes/afmmpc.htm

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by russ6120 View Post
    I think most ufo sightings are experimental aircraft of some sort. Probably most ww2 sightings were early self guided bombs...and fobbed off as ufo ‘s.
    Having said that, with all the billions and billions of stars out there it would be foolish and even arrogant to say there is no life out there. I for one would love to see one and watch it land.....first contact and all that. Don’t think they’d bother with an invasion after 10 minutes of my drivel
    Shhhh. I live in Roswell and we rely on parting the UFO believers with their money, so we don't want you killing the golden goose for us

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apart from the one that was in my garden ( I'd post a picture of it if it was easy to post a picture of it but it is on one of my clips on YT) Having said that, the one that was in my garden wasn't a UFO, I could identify it as a Flying Saucer. I have seen 2 though, in the sky. In the 1980's. At night. One was flying a few hundred feet above the trees fairly slowly then just shot up out of sight pretty rapidly but the other one I saw was when I was with my cousin who, up until that point was a total non believer in 'such nonsense' as he used to say. That one was really strange. It sort of floated a bit (again, a few hundred feet above the trees roughly) then moved off at a slow speed. The weird thing was it made no noise. Later we saw it static, really high up. A 'plane came from the Manchester area and this thing looked like it flew along side it for a bit then shot off. A UFO researcher interviewed us and 6 weeks later told us that at the time and place we saw what we saw, the pilots also reported seeing something but 'weren't at liberty to say what it was'.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Epy View Post
    You been drinking Glenn?
    Me?... not on a school day
    It's only funny till someone gets hurt..........then it's friggin' hilarious

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie The Original LucasJackson's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen two UFO's.
    By UFO, I mean unidentified. Maybe they were military, maybe just regular craft I don't recognise.
    But they were both totally different crafts.
    The strange thing is they were both seen about 2 weeks apart.

One was a black/gunmetal grey colour and shaped like a horizontal diamond shape, almost helicopter shape but solid and no rotors. It moved forwards and backwards without turning and had a low, muffled sound like really quiet, smooth running diesil engine, but hummed slightly and had no lights at all.

The second just appeared out of nowhere and was a cube (imagine a Rubix Cube but four rows of squares) it had three rows of lights. The middle row of lights were window like with humanoid figures at the windows. It stayed in the sky for around 10 minutes and then vanished as fast as it appeared.

Both were around October/November time about 12 years ago.

No I don't take drugs!

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Nottingham..you could see UFOs quite regularly....the dragons not so frequently...drugs were rife also in Nottingham.....dont see.any connections myself.

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 chevy wagon.
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live 2 miles from an area that is rated as one of the highest rated for UFO spotting . Never seen one yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information