Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not only have I seen a UFO , I have been a victim of abduction , I was beamed up and returned at a later date then encored hair loss and discovered a strange mark on my head, the skin remained damaged and will not heal , I swear I can feel in chip in there

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likesdave 62 pb, v8.jimmy liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamera63 View Post
    A bit of fun, but some interest as well,.......Have you ever seen a UFO?
    Myself I saw something about 40years ago, I was parked up in the countryside with my then girlfriend. We where miles away from any street lights or lighting of any kind doing what young people do, when we spotted this bright dot of light in the night sky. Now this thing is moving, darting all over the sky in a blink of an eye. We watched it for about 15-20 minutes then it just shot off never to be seen again, there was no noise at all, just this bright dot of light.
    I have no idea what it was and have never seen anything since. I do believe in UFO's there is too much evidence from multiple sightings all over the world not to, the question is are they man made or from elsewhere?
    me and my mates around about 1983, left school and decided to go camping for a week, and then one night we all saw exactly the same thing you have described, looked like a star, but randomly shot off in different directions, and the stop and do it again, very strange, no noise either. this was in Warwickshire,..
    Happy days...

Official RnS Addict hotrod rick's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aliens have been here years in parliament they haven't a clue so must be from outer space
    DRIVE IT LIKE STOLE IT,

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie The Original LucasJackson's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Torment View Post
    I live in Nottingham..you could see UFOs quite regularly....the dragons not so frequently...drugs were rife also in Nottingham.....dont see.any connections myself.
    The dragons didn't look as bad after the drugs

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Depends which club they staggered out of....

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 bel air wagon
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago I was watching what I thought was a satellite traveling across the night sky towards me, then it suddenly went off at sharp 90 deg to its course, then almost immediately turned sharp 90 deg again and came towards me on a parallel course to its original one.

Not sweeping changes like you'd expect but dead square turns.
    Whirrr whirrr chuff chuff de chuff........chuff......BRUMMMM!

My Chevy thread: https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/sho...y-coach-403745
    Rugged Robin 2/3rd track: https://www.facebook.com/Rugged.Robin.tracked/

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the Pod for the fireworks meeting in either '82 or '83. There were two lights in the sky, around 10-11 oclock at night, that looked like an aeroplanes white wing lights, just both flashing in unison. But, they weren't moving and there was no sound. Suddenly,the right hand one shot off to the right and then instantly back to where it was initially, blinking in unison again. This was all in the blink of an eye, extremely fast. My wife also saw it and asked "did you just see that?" It did this a number of times, and then it just seemed to go haywire, darting all over the sky, leaving a sort of light trail, similar to the way a sparkler looks when you swirl it about. Then, it went back to its original position and continued to blink in unison with the other light again. This went on for a good 5 minutes or so. The light on the left, just continued to blink and didn't move all the way through this. We were watching this for what seemed ages, then they suddenly just disappeared.

Ive often wondered if anyone else at the Pod besides us ever saw this happen, or if everyone was too ****ed to notice
    Nige

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by evilzee28 View Post
    I was at the Pod for the fireworks meeting in either '82 or '83. There were two lights in the sky, around 10-11 oclock at night, that looked like an aeroplanes white wing lights, just both flashing in unison. But, they weren't moving and there was no sound. Suddenly,the right hand one shot off to the right and then instantly back to where it was initially, blinking in unison again. This was all in the blink of an eye, extremely fast. My wife also saw it and asked "did you just see that?" It did this a number of times, and then it just seemed to go haywire, darting all over the sky, leaving a sort of light trail, similar to the way a sparkler looks when you swirl it about. Then, it went back to its original position and continued to blink in unison with the other light again. This went on for a good 5 minutes or so. The light on the left, just continued to blink and didn't move all the way through this. We were watching this for what seemed ages, then they suddenly just disappeared.

Ive often wondered if anyone else at the Pod besides us ever saw this happen, or if everyone was too ****ed to notice
    Nige
    More than likely a ****ed off Alien couple that had turned up to late to see the racing and having a barny as to whom was to blame.

I'm a grown up member now ! Rusty Trawler's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in my lounge, talking with a friend. Looking out of the patio doors two bright 'stars' caught my eye, one above the other, quite low in the sky. I pointed them out to my friend as the were unusual. They were stationary. As we were looking at them, they both rose straight up until they disappeared from view. I remain open minded about such things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information