https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?si...ne=true&_pgn=1

He's a busy boy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    And another thing that winds me up about it is, apart from them removing my human skeleton after 3 days when theres one on there for sale at the moment and hasn't been removed is; on a few occasions I've tried to send either my phone number or email address to a buyer/seller but eBay have intercepted the message and warned me about trying to contact the person (I know it's ok for someone to do this if they've bought/sold something with a person) while they allow stuff like is going on at the moment and most probably will continue to do so. I have got other things to do besides this but, how would someone feel if it's their car 'for sale' on eBay when in fact, it isn't. Not directly happened to me yet but with the amount of scams there are on there, it's probably just a matter of time, unless of course, Fleabay do something about it. That would be nice...

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RockabillyBilly View Post
    And another thing that winds me up about it is, apart from them removing my human skeleton after 3 days when theres one on there for sale at the moment and hasn't been removed is; on a few occasions I've tried to send either my phone number or email address to a buyer/seller but eBay have intercepted the message and warned me about trying to contact the person (I know it's ok for someone to do this if they've bought/sold something with a person) while they allow stuff like is going on at the moment and most probably will continue to do so. I have got other things to do besides this but, how would someone feel if it's their car 'for sale' on eBay when in fact, it isn't. Not directly happened to me yet but with the amount of scams there are on there, it's probably just a matter of time, unless of course, Fleabay do something about it. That would be nice...
    to send an email address just type it backwards telling seller/buyer it's backwards. tel number you have to spell some of the numbers and type some as numbers. both will then send ok on ebay.
    neil.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice one Neil !

Official RnS Addict choppedblownpop's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RockabillyBilly View Post
    Take a photo of your phone number and send it as a pic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    There was a young guy who used to come on our lads weekends away and no one knew where got his money from but was always flashing the cash. Turns out he was a parts scammer on multiple forums ripping people off. He was jailed for deception but not before someone traced him and put his address all over the forums. He was "visited" on several occassions before and after his sentence. He had the balls to complain that he was not invited on any more trips and even said "well you know who your mates are!"
    Search Paul Woodward scammer on google.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information