im rich !!!!! beyond my wildest dreams !!!!!!!!!
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  1
+ Reply to Thread
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

im rich !!!!! beyond my wildest dreams !!!!!!!!!

cant believe numptys are still trying this one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Good Friend

I am Dr.Ken Obiorah, a Chatered accountant by profession working with the Federal Ministry Of Agriculture in Nigeria. Perhaps you might be wondering why you have received this mail, but I can assure you that at the end, we both will be having discussion as to whatever profitable business(es) we should invest our respective share(s) in. I was assigned by two of my colleagues to seek for a foreign partner who will assist us in providing a convenient foreign account in any designated bank abroad for a transfer of US$52,750,000.00 pending on our arrival in your country for utilization and disbursement with the owner of the account.

This amount results from a deliberate inflation of the value of a contract awarded by our Ministry (The Federal Ministry of Agriculture, F.M.A) to an expatriate company who supplied Agricultural equipment to the Ministry. The contract has been executed and payment made to the ORIGINAL contractor, remaining the over-invoiced amount of US$52,750,000.00.which we want to transfer the fund out of the country for disbursement among ourselves (i.e You being the foreign counterpart, I and my other two colleagues). The transfer of this money can only be possible with your help being a foreigner who will be presented as the beneficiary of the fund.

As Civil servants, we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts, and this is the reason why I decided to contact you. We have agreed that if you/your company can act as the beneficiary of this fund (US$52,750,000.00 million), 15% of the total sum will be for you for assisting us from start to finish in this venture while 85% will be reserved for us.

We hereby solicit for your assistance in providing your convenient banking coordinate in a designated bank in your country where this fund would be transferred. We intend coming over on the completion of this transfer to secure our own share of the money.

Please note that we have been careful and have made all arrangements towards the success and smooth transfer of the fund to your account before I contacted you. For security reasons and confidentiality of this transaction, we demand that you should not expose this proposal and the entire transaction to anybody.

We are putting so much trust in you with the hope that you would not betray us or sit on this money when it is finally transferred into your account. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. If this proposal is acceptable by you, indicate your interest by sending your response via an email to me including your working cellphone number.

Note that the particular nature of your company's business is not necessary needed for this transaction. if this transaction interests you, your urgent response will be appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Ken Obiorah.
    Private E-mail:[email protected]
    Cellphone: +234-81-0920-6368
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email]Hidden Content .uk
    57 chevy interior Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie rickbwigan's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    unfortunately, people must fall for these scammers.
    "turn right to go left"

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'd think the Nigerian govt would want to get involved, if only from a PR point of view. I can't be the only person that when Nigeria's mentioned I automatically think of one of these scams.

5. Likes Torment liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    You couldn't retire on that money chris,your lifestyle is far too extravagant.
    Hidden Content

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 chevy wagon.
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....any chance of a 5grand "bung" mate,..., 'ya know, if you are going to be rich an' all that...i'll wait, no rush

Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Im afraid he will get nothing...as the email explicitly states not to show it to anyone. Basic contract terms broken means no money. Real shame and just this side of christmas too.
    You could have bought a few years supply of kerosene for that new heater

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    so are you all saying this is scam and i should cancel my order of bad chads complete collection of cars ????
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email]Hidden Content .uk

Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    a mate of mine just for a laugh ages ago opened an account put $5 in it and responded to these guys , he kept it up for a month or so , next thing I,m standing in his yard all of a sudden police, fbi , swat guys come screaming in guns drawn clap him in handcuffs and haul him off , he spent the next three days explaining why he wasn't involved in some massive fraud operation .I still rib him about

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    ive strung a few of them along before but thats funny

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, they wouldn't be still doing it, if it didn't work. Sad part is most people that fall to the scam are probably desperate. You guys know the expression, if its too good to be true, it generally is!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information