Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  37
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: News black out

Images
    Post Thanks / Like

News black out

Yesterday as many of you may be aware there was a peaceful protest in London regarding our civil rights over covid etc, thousands and thousands of people gathered in Trafalgar Square. Whether you agree or disagree with them is irrelevant, but this protest was blanked by all Main Stream Media, it was big it was peaceful and there people from all walks of life and colour. There is something seriously wrong, change is coming.
    links here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVmlCPNXaE&t=15s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FIIZdi0C0E&t=34s

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    peaceful doesn't suit the msm agenda

4. LikesTorment liked this post
    Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn’t hear a thing about this as don’t watch or listen to news.that was great to see,I’m glad I’m not the one who thinks this is all bull****,get some normality and common sense back again,stop the benefits and furlough,stick 2 fingers up at the pathetic government rules and get out there and have fun and enjoy yourselves again

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Curious as to how a complete news blackout works.

Do the government tell the papers and broadcaster's not to show anything.
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Umm free speech .. Wasn't corbyns brother there and David Icke according to protest group Covid19 is a scam tell that to the thousands that have lost there lives ... Enough said ...

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    So somehow all the world leaders have secretly got together and put aside their various doctrines, tribal, ethnic, economic and political differences, and unanimously agreed to implement a worldwide plan to control the worlds population.

No leaks, no whistle blowers, no defections, no investigative journalists or phone footage anywhere to be seen.

Yeah right, that'll be a first in human history then.
    Whirrr whirrr chuff chuff de chuff........chuff......BRUMMMM!

My Chevy thread: https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/sho...y-coach-403745
    Rugged Robin 2/3rd track: https://www.facebook.com/Rugged.Robin.tracked/

9. Likesmagneto, geordie graham, scottie liked this post
    Milner for PM! Nigel Incubator-Jones's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    There hasn't been a blackout, but from the tone some media outlets have taken, a blackout might have been preferable. Toby Young, in his excellent daily update, has compiled the headlines from the Express, Metro and Hate Mail: https://lockdownsceptics.org/2020/08/30

Oddly, the Guardian has given perhaps the most balanced report: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...protest-london

I'd like to think the Times and Telegraph were equally sensible, if not more so, but their articles are behind a paywall. The definitely-not-biased BBC has, of course, done its best to sweep the event under the carpet. It has, however, reported on the enormous Berlin protest which was broken up by police for 'not adhering to social distancing regulations'.

I wasn't at yesterday's protest but had attended one earlier in the month and, admittedly, I found it a bit off-putting. It was far too heavy on the Bill Gates/5G stuff and deviated into other territory such as Julian Assange and paedophilia at the BBC. While they may all be just causes for protest, I was there to hear evidence-based opposition and I went away feeling slightly embarrassed to have associated myself with a load of people who just wanted to scream "Paedos!" at Broadcasting House.

However, I know of a lot of people of like mind to me who attended yesterday's protest and they do not fit the 'coronavirus deniers, conspiracy theorists and crackpots' slur which certain rags have attempted to denigrate us with. Furthermore, the same people report that David Icke spoke well and didn't go wandering off into lunatic territory about lizards. Sadly, Icke will never be allowed to forget his lizard episode and if ever he opens his mouth to speak truthfully, the media will just tell empty-headed readers, "This is the man who said we're all being ruled by lizards. He's crazy, remember?"

What a sorry state of affairs we are in when, compared with most people, David Icke represents a beacon of good sense.
    Wanted! Back issues of Street Machine, American Car World/American Car and Classic American. Please PM.

Milner for PM! Nigel Incubator-Jones's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    Umm free speech .. Wasn't corbyns brother there and David Icke according to protest group Covid19 is a scam tell that to the thousands that have lost there lives ... Enough said ...
    To put the official UK death toll of 41,499 into perspective:
    - An estimated 80,000 people died from Hong Kong flu in the UK between 1968 and 1970. There was no lockdown and no social distancing, and the era is better remembered today for the Woodstock and the Summer of Love. Of the people I know who lived through it, none of them were actually aware of it ever having happened.
    - Excess deaths have been below the five-year average for several weeks in a row
    - There have been more deaths of the ordinary flu since June than Covid
    - Almost all the deaths attributed to Covid have involved elderly people with several comorbidities
    - The average age of Covid deaths in the UK is 84, higher than the average life expectancy
    - If you died from anything besides Covid, but had tested positive for Covid 28 days prior to dying, you are recorded as a Covid death
    - The death toll might be considerably lower had the government not sent infected elderly people back to care homes for them to infect other vulnerable people
    - There is no evidence for the effectiveness of lockdowns or masks. Indeed, some of the countries with the most draconian lockdowns have witnessed the highest death tolls, whereas Sweden has done very well with very few changes.
    - A report has just been published predicting 30,000 deaths from cancer which could have been prevented if the NHS had not rebranded itself as some Covid-only superhero outfit.
    - Everyone dies.

You don't have to believe in a conspiracy to see that something is majorly amiss on a global scale.
    Wanted! Back issues of Street Machine, American Car World/American Car and Classic American. Please PM.

12. LikesDusty liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you've got elderly people incarcerated in granny farms and relatives not allowed to see them - cancer suffers not getting treatment - temporary emergency Covid hospitals empty - no one is working properly (and no one cares) all too bizarre for comfort.
    Carburation suck'shttps://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/customavatars/avatar199184_4.gif

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    The neglect of cancer sufferers and denial of loved ones being able to say a final farewell to dying relatives, leaving them to take their last breath alone, is something I find really hard to swallow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information