Likes Likes:  50
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: night night USA

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

night night USA

There is no stopping the liberal agenda now .. Good night USA, Last man out switch the lights off.

Amen ( so be it )

amended rant
    Last edited by redoxide; 06-01-2021 at 23:15.

2. Likes Torment liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky we don't live there.not that i know what youre on about

dek
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    you had a few whiskies lol

6. Likes Rusty Trawler liked this post
    Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cannot be no worse than this corrupt **** hole benefit claiming and immigrant infested country we call Great Britain,there is nothing great about it at all unless you are sat on your lazy arses getting free handouts or you are ripping off this furlough carry on and living the life of reilly,I know where I would rather be!! This country is beyond a joke now,it’s about time we rioted like other countries,stood together and stuck up for ourselves but the problem is most of this country are foreigners/immigrants or they are sitting pretty on any benefit they can get and the genuine people are getting screwed over by this crap government and there are not enough of us to cause a war.

Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    so-called patriots rioting and overrunning the capitol building spurred on to insurgency by a splineless pathological cowardly liar that can't bear to admit he's ever lost at anything in his life , thank goodness this worthless article and his deadbeat family will be vacating his government rent free accommodation in a few weeks from now and be forced back into the real world where his pitiful business experience despite his daddy's inheritance has led him to bankruptcy more than once .

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    well said steve and ray
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email]Hidden Content .uk
    57 chevy interior Hidden Content

Official RnS Addict wakesupremo's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOOOh please don't start a thread on the scrounging, benefit grabbing wasters in UK. That does boil my ****.
    If it's got tits or tyres, its gonna be trouble

11. Likes chevrolet50, Yella f100 liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    Cannot be no worse than this corrupt **** hole benefit claiming and immigrant infested country we call Great Britain,there is nothing great about it at all unless you are sat on your lazy arses getting free handouts or you are ripping off this furlough carry on and living the life of reilly,I know where I would rather be!! This country is beyond a joke now,it’s about time we rioted like other countries,stood together and stuck up for ourselves but the problem is most of this country are foreigners/immigrants or they are sitting pretty on any benefit they can get and the genuine people are getting screwed over by this crap government and there are not enough of us to cause a war.
    I dont get the rioting bit.look at the last big riots here in places like croydon.who suffers.the average bloke who,s worked hard just to have his business burnt down.

Normal hard working people dont riot.

The scum who are owed something riot.they give no ****s,because they have never worked hard for anything..rioting and even mass protests actually achieve nothing.not in this country anyway.

13. Likes mygasser, chevrolet50, JackGriffin liked this post
    Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3 miles from me is a former 4 star hotel (Daresbury park on the M56 between Runcorn and Warrington) that now just houses "refugees" the hotel was once one the flagship hotels of the De vere group but was sold to brittania hotels (who are rated as the worst hotels in the country) brittannia have a lot of hotels around the uk providing accomodation to the "refugees" on behalf of the government.
    Local press did an article saying the occupants are starving and have nothing but they can be seen in groups walking to the local spa to purchase all kinds of goods and can be seen walking back with carrier bags full and using mobile phones.
    There have been disturbances there in the last 18 months that required mass police attendance.

I onow this is a thread hijack in some sense but it goes to show that a minority with destructive intent will do whatever it takes to try and get their own way, and if we hole them up in groups on our own country who lnows what plots plans or radicalisation is going on despite the uk assistance they receive.
    Last edited by weldtech; 07-01-2021 at 07:38.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    The other morning on R4 Lenny Henry was being interviewed re a paper/book he's written with a professor. Subject was lack of diversity in media on race, disability, sexual orientation etc. Usual stuff, you may say. Yawn yawn. Now I'm a bit of a nerd and like stats. This professor reckoned that white, heterosexual men now only account for 3.2% of the population of London, so now now they're protesting on the part of the majority! I couldn't quite believe it - just wondered if anybody else heard it, or the stat?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information