Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  50
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: night night USA

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    what happened to the lenny i remember from TIZWAZ !!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email]Hidden Content .uk
    57 chevy interior Hidden Content

2. Likes WagonMan, Slamera63 liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod trimmer View Post
    what happened to the lenny i remember from TIZWAZ !!!!
    He turned into a racist ****, maybe he was back then but we were too young to realise.

5. Likes kapri, Torment, alleykat, 69 ford liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYS CLASSICS.COM View Post
    so-called patriots rioting and overrunning the capitol building spurred on to insurgency by a splineless pathological cowardly liar that can't bear to admit he's ever lost at anything in his life , thank goodness this worthless article and his deadbeat family will be vacating his government rent free accommodation in a few weeks from now and be forced back into the real world where his pitiful business experience despite his daddy's inheritance has led him to bankruptcy more than once .
    Perfectly put Ray.

What has happened in society that if you dont get your own way you protest & riot to overturn a democratic result??
    Is it the schooling where 'everyone is a winner'?
    Or social media where everyone has a platform to spout their own purile diatribes and other idoits can agree & follow?

Whatever - it's like 3 year olds screaming until they get their own way.

7. Likes stu460, seantoole5 liked this post
    Official RnS Addict Austin Martin's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to me that what we have here is …..the generation of ****ers from the '90's that were joy riding cars and burning them out and taking E's at illegal raves, have all had kids and they are a lawless **** shower!
    Just a passer by as you might say.

9. Likes kapri, mygasser liked this post
    I'm a grown up member now ! Rusty Trawler's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I see it, we with engineering experience should all have sat up and spoken up against US/UK (western 'democratic' world) corruption and manipulation immediately after the physics defying farce which is 9/11, and particularly the 'smoking gun' of WT7. The event that shaped this century.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the Republican Party are distancing themselves from him and his "supporters", most Americans that I know of (on both sides of the political fence) are fiercely patriotic and Capitol Hill is seen to be a shine to democracy, invading it like they have will be seen (by some) as like desecrating a shrine.
    I can see it as another nail in Trumps coffin, yeah there will be some posturing from the far right but right now the USA is looking pretty stupid on the world stage (and they don't like that)

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting comments . It really does show that people have a pretty limited degree of personal opinion these days and rely on repeating a media narative . Often word for word . Shows how deep the media can get in your head and distort stuff . Thats true for both sides of the political spectrum. There is no discussion or rational argument any more, just a gaping divide.

on another topic

I did post a wee bit in the original rant about the backlash from all of these "politics" and stateside shenanigans ( including COVID ) which included a comment regarding a run on the banks .. ( People withdrawing there cash from accounts in anticipation of a banking collapse, subsequently heralding a banking collapse )

Interestingly I was speaking to a well healed fella the other day who imparted the details of a conversation he was party to with a manager of a High street bank .

The manager was asked how things were going given the current situation and the reply was interesting . and went thus, Its fine, we will be taking cash in and paying cash out for now but come June we will only be taking cash in and stopping paying out, transactions will be card only.

So basically you wont be able to get cash out of the bank , but you can put it in. If you need cash, tough, you cant have it , use your credit or debit card .

The question is, does this indicate that the country is entering a melt down, depression, banking collapse ? OR is it the bank promoting the introduction of a cashless society?

Stranger still when I put the TV on that night , the TONIGHT programme was reporting on the demise of cash and the cashless society. I was a bit spooked by that coincidence ..

Is the next phase of the NEW WORLD ORDER about to be entered while we are already weakened ?

Now consider this, the world economic form, a recognised think tank promoted globally and attended by governments has already proposed that you will own nothing and you will be happy .. If that doesnt scare you then welcome to the future .

Most of us are currently being exploited by politics and governments to the left, middle, and right. Are we soon to be exploited and ignored as human beings and simply become a new useless class void of any relevance ? . Its happening now, just look around you, your personal situation, look at world wide and domestic events. If you cant see it you are already blinded by it. The game lemmings springs to mind. Are we are forfeiting our freedoms and jumping off a precipice into eternal damnation. ?

Just a wee Ozzie news item that was interesting .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_kXE-HXSQ

The definition of a Conspiracy Theory these days is, its actually the truth but we dont want you to realise it , so we will berate the nay sayer and promote the lie at the same time offering no proof to the contrary other than to simply dismiss the argument as ridiculous .
    Last edited by redoxide; 08-01-2021 at 13:32.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting about cash,though id guess most of it doesn't go anywhere near a bank.

I just dig it up as and when i need it now

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched the tonight program as well. You seem to have overlooked the part where the Govt are going to put into law to keep cash in society.
    As the people running cash pointed out - cash can dissappear - but only if the people want to stop using it - it should not dissappear because it suits banks/businesses or anyone else.

Big brother is not as near as you would like to think.

Even if you could control some countries, the majority would not stand for it. Anyone who wanted to be free can just go to a country that is still old school.

Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by redoxide View Post
    Interesting comments . It really does show that people have a pretty limited degree of personal opinion these days and rely on repeating a media narative . Often word for word . Shows how deep the media can get in your head and distort stuff . Thats true for both sides of the political spectrum. There is no discussion or rational argument any more, just a gaping divide.

on another topic

I did post a wee bit in the original rant about the backlash from all of these "politics" and stateside shenanigans ( including COVID ) which included a comment regarding a run on the banks .. ( People withdrawing there cash from accounts in anticipation of a banking collapse, subsequently heralding a banking collapse )

Interestingly I was speaking to a well healed fella the other day who imparted the details of a conversation he was party to with a manager of a High street bank .

The manager was asked how things were going given the current situation and the reply was interesting . and went thus, Its fine, we will be taking cash in and paying cash out for now but come June we will only be taking cash in and stopping paying out, transactions will be card only.

So basically you wont be able to get cash out of the bank , but you can put it in. If you need cash, tough, you cant have it , use your credit or debit card .

The question is, does this indicate that the country is entering a melt down, depression, banking collapse ? OR is it the bank promoting the introduction of a cashless society?

Stranger still when I put the TV on that night , the TONIGHT programme was reporting on the demise of cash and the cashless society. I was a bit spooked by that coincidence ..

Is the next phase of the NEW WORLD ORDER about to be entered while we are already weakened ?

Now consider this, the world economic form, a recognised think tank promoted globally and attended by governments has already proposed that you will own nothing and you will be happy .. If that doesnt scare you then welcome to the future .

Most of us are currently being exploited by politics and governments to the left, middle, and right. Are we soon to be exploited and ignored as human beings and simply become a new useless class void of any relevance ? . Its happening now, just look around you, your personal situation, look at world wide and domestic events. If you cant see it you are already blinded by it. The game lemmings springs to mind. Are we are forfeiting our freedoms and jumping off a precipice into eternal damnation. ?

Just a wee Ozzie news item that was interesting .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_kXE-HXSQ

The definition of a Conspiracy Theory these days is, its actually the truth but we dont want you to realise it , so we will berate the nay sayer and promote the lie at the same time offering no proof to the contrary other than to simply dismiss the argument as ridiculous .
    Just an observation,
    You state people have a limited personal opinion and rely on repeating a media narrative. But later in your post you include links to media and refer to what was on the TV.
    The later aspects of the post potentially undermine your opening statement.
    I am just expressing my personal opinion as per your initial statement and not having a dig at you personally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information