Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  50
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: night night USA

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thing is Wayne, when you do go to the bank they will and do ask you what you want the cash for . I usually tell them its to buy drugs as it provides a grater return than the bank , she smiles and asks me to fill out a form which usually results in me declining then asking what the current maximum is . I then take out the maximum in 2 transactions .. and don't fill in the form.. If they refuse I remind them its my money . take the max then go to another branch or return the following day .. LOL

Problem is when you cant spend your CASH because the places you spend it wont take it as they cant manage it , Forced to bank it so you can pay for **** via electronic means lets them into your inner sanctum. They know what you got, how you spend it and where it goes, so no one can escape scrutiny . That worries me, things work fine with a black economy running along side a taxable economy. If I make £500 on a deal in cash Im likely to spend the cash buying crap that I might not have otherwise bought . So im putting that money back into the economy. I buy stuff the fella that gave me the cash might not have, So the system works, the government still get there tax, only they get it once not twice .. LOL..

I know a guy who does actually bury his cash and another who keeps it in his loft. lol Last time I made any cash was selling a personal project, I was paid in cash, From which I bought another project then put the rest into the economy by buying bits using credit card and paying the bill with the remains of the cash .. so every penny went back into the economy not under the bed ..

I think cashless transaction just led to more debt and a tighter hold on the individual to conform to a norm. They cant control cash transactions and so they cant control you .

That all sounds a bit airy fairy tin foil hat conspiracy theory madness, but its true . If you have CASH you are FREE to spend it without anyone knowing what you spend it on. Spend it online and pay with a card, your entire transaction is recorded .. we all do it but its good to have an option..

2. Likes Slamera63 liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always tell them it's to buy drugs as well .

5. Likes Torment, alleykat liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpopracing View Post
    I watched the tonight program as well. You seem to have overlooked the part where the Govt are going to put into law to keep cash in society.
    As the people running cash pointed out - cash can dissappear - but only if the people want to stop using it - it should not dissappear because it suits banks/businesses or anyone else.

Big brother is not as near as you would like to think.

Even if you could control some countries, the majority would not stand for it. Anyone who wanted to be free can just go to a country that is still old school.
    Right there in your quote is the future though .. "only if the people want to stop using it " Unfortunately that isn't all people but a majority, and since online transaction will only increase then so cash transactions will continue to decrease, implying that people dont want to use it , then by default it ceases to exist, at least for the plebs .

Big Brother is not as near as I would like to think ? No, perhaps not but he is picking away and making good progress. It depends on how much your prepared to yield . Before you know it your banged up in a care home being robbed of wealth and dignity . They cant even let you die in peace without interference .

My old fella was diagnosed as having dementia recently . I went with him to the assessment which was a joke .

I disagreed with the result and indicated to them that this was forced on him due to current events and that he was in my opinion depressed , not senile . After a fight I got then to agree to prescribe a mild anti depressant and to shelve the idea that he was ****ed with all to familiar label of dementia. After 3 weeks on the anti depressant we are looking at a new man, capable of looking after himself with some dignity and not maintained in a state of limbo with dementia medication as my old cheese was ..

People are condemned to submission , submit and you die, usually in a slurry of your own **** and **** .
    Last edited by redoxide; 08-01-2021 at 14:33.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big Brother isnt far away?..LOL ANPR, Fingerprint I.D. Alexia, Siri, smart meters, TV's ,GPS... , some folk just dont get it because they dont want to, NONE of that **** is in my house, but I have to have a phone for work which is a necc evil unfortunately
    Fagbook, ****ter...all Govt evidence collection centres for when they need it.....look what's happened now with ENCRPTA phones
    "Baa Baa," must have the latest stuff that makes your life easier....but in reality make it harder.

8. Likes mygasser liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some interesting thoughts re: cash/cashless society. By coincidence I just got back from collecting my van from the garage, when I got my card out to pay the guy said 'we only take cash or bank transfer...' luckily I had enough cash as I pay for my Mum's shopping on my card and she gives me cash.

I think it's like post offices. We had one, it closed and moved into the Co-op, that became a Morrisons and they didn't put the post office back in. There was one in the shopping centre a few miles away then that closed. Our nearest one now is 2 counters in a small Co-op. The thing is I continued to us it for car tax (when it first moved to the Co-op, and I could have done it online) as thought I would do my bit to try to keep it going for those without internet access. As it happens there is a post office that does car tax in a convenience store in the town where we work, but when I can sit at home with a cuppa and a biscuit at a time that's suits me and do it....?
    50 shades of grey primer....

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kapri View Post
    I always tell them it's to buy drugs as well .
    I once said I was funding terrorism.
    Hidden Content

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 chevy wagon.
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

11. Likes alleykat liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red,

but that was the point in the program. Even if a majority want to go cashless it's important to let the minority use cash. It also helps you budget better - far too easy to spend by card than cash which promotes debt.

Hence the govt plans to enshrine in law the continued use of cash in the future.

68 Roadrunna,

I hear you and agree - but you prove the point - you cannot force the population to do something they dont want to do. Covid has proved that wonderfully.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Torment View Post
    I once said I was funding terrorism.
    If you said that round this way they'd fkin believe you
    All the gear... No idea

14. Likes Torment liked this post
    Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Looks like the Republican Party are distancing themselves from him and his "supporters", most Americans that I know of (on both sides of the political fence) are fiercely patriotic and Capitol Hill is seen to be a shine to democracy, invading it like they have will be seen (by some) as like desecrating a shrine.
    I can see it as another nail in Trumps coffin, yeah there will be some posturing from the far right but right now the USA is looking pretty stupid on the world stage (and they don't like that)
    you would think that even the worst of the republican trump arse lickers would finally show some common sense and dump this lunatic but here we are 3 days later and its business as usual you have some of the same republican senators standing up in front of the senate still defending the fraudster and claiming the thugs that ran rampant were actually infiltrators from the blm movement and antifa of course based on no actual evidence just like the fictional stolen election their leader has layed claim to , I have no time for politicians in general no matter what colour badge they hide behind they are all thieves and sell their soul to the highest bidder to keep them in the lifestyle and the job they are accustomed to but the ones that have aided and abetted this moron for four yrs and now defending these hooligans are an embarrassment to the office and the people they were elected to supposedly represent , we also have the usual moron trump supporters on the equally farcical facebook forum claiming the usual conspiracy theories by all and sundry except their leader that egged them on stating" i.ll be there with you marching down Pennsylvania ave" but of course he was,nt that would have took fortitude which he's never had instead he scurried away and hid until he was forced to make a meely mouthed statement after the damage was done , I,m sick to death of the conspiracy theories and mob rule the minute any group does,nt get the result they wanted , sadly Donald j chump will not fold up his tent and fade into the distance on jan 20th he will continue to spread his unfounded lies and divineness ,his followers will continue to drink the coolaid and the media will enable him by reporting his nonsense and most likely give him a job whilst he spends his $250 million the idiots donated so he could carry on fighting to overturn the so-called rigged election , it used to be "only in America" but the madness and chucking the toys out of the pram to get you're own way seems to be worldwide these days , as Joe brown and his bruvvers said on his record (remember them) many yrs ago "what a crazy world were living in ".
    Last edited by RAYS CLASSICS.COM; 08-01-2021 at 18:54.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alleykat View Post
    If you said that round this way they'd fkin believe you
    You have seen my beard then..
    Hidden Content

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 chevy wagon.
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

17. Likes alleykat liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information