Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  50
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: night night USA

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard that Mexico has just agreed to pay for the wall, and now Canada wants one as well....

2. Likes redoxide, Torment, fogey liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    The phrase conspiracy theory should be dropped as its dismissive and often unfounded .. The elections may not have been fraudulent per se but its been admitted by all sides at one time or another that the system is definately flawed . For a country that claims to be a superpower and unable to run a fair and legal election run in FULL accordance with state legislation does appear like a major weakness in the system, Fraud perhaps not but free from manipulation and devisive tactics , definately doesnt look like it .. There is argument on all sides of the divide that the Dominion set up was flawed , several years ago Democrat senators argued that they were a flawed and insecure method . There argument was recorded in the house for all to see and hear .. fast forward 3 years and the same person can be seen defending the dominion system and declaring how it was infallible . That kind of turn about doesn't instill confidence in the individual or the methods .. that's just one example of which there are many ..

All electronic stuff is corruptible as are human elements and vote rigging is real. On both sides .

The USA may be a great country for some folk to escape to but having been there several times its not a place I would like to stay .. OK if your escaping from the third world to a slightly better environment.

Disney summed it up for me and what America was all about . Its all fake and make believe. much like Face book and the rest of the social media platforms . Nothing is really what it appears.

The USAs days of greatness passed decades ago, unless your motivated by money no one really takes anything in America seriously, other than there predominance toward the use of force, not always a bad thing, it depends on the real reasons, and not the background corruption.

All things considered its not unreasonable to suggest that USA elections are corruptible . Indeed, its accepted and usually unchallenged an thats the saddest thing of all.

That doesnt mean its all bad, there are good things and good people in the USA, lots and lots of good people mostly let down by corrupt and corruptible government and a corrupt and bias media .
    Last edited by redoxide; 09-01-2021 at 17:31.

5. Likes Torment, 68roadrunner, legendlives liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the fact they run their elections by looking in everyones closet and decrying their past says everything that needs to be said about American politics.

Same as people being given lucative posts over here and expecting their shady links not to be exposed . A party aimed at working for the people should be sure of it's own members pasts and true motives...****, sounds like I still believe in Santa

7. Likes legendlives, redoxide liked this post
    Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kapri View Post
    I think the fact they run their elections by looking in everyones closet and decrying their past says everything that needs to be said about American politics.

Same as people being given lucative posts over here and expecting their shady links not to be exposed . A party aimed at working for the people should be sure of it's own members pasts and true motives...****, sounds like I still believe in Santa
    therein lies the problem with politics on both sides of the ocean and for that matter around the globe , there is no party working for the people even dare I say ,communist countries ( Putin is doing very nicely thank you very much and there are no shortage of high end foreign cars in china ) they are all working first and foremost for themselves and those that fuel their ego with huge amounts of money to fund their constant ongoing campaign to keep the status quo going and maintain the illusion they really care about the well being of the poor shmucks that have to work for a living and make sure they keep voting for the party which ever colour badge they have chosen to believe , I,m reminded of a line in the old who song " meet the new boss same as the old boss won't get fooled again " but somehow we always do and another saviour has been appointed and so the beat goes on.

9. Likes JackGriffin, legendlives, redoxide, kapri liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    We see this holier than though crap everywhere nowadays.
    Like the USA was a 21st century nirvana for everyone until Trump arrived.
    Like brutal insensitive policing had only just begun and Biden in power will bring back that socially just world.

Er, excuse me, the States kept segregation going way in to the late 20th century but now politicians see ethnic votes attractively they're claiming life long bame support. Hmmmmm

Ditto the UK, Labour the great social party ditching the Jewish vote to a racist degree chasing increasing other ethnic votes at the same time as grasping at blm bullshine to the point of wanting to destroy history and sacrifices made by all to get us to this point. Thanks!!

They'd all sell their nanna and call her a biggoted old bitch to suck just one more vote from someone that actually despises them for being so fecking patronising!!!

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It hasn't took long for the Snowflake Police to now start banning folk for ANY certain words on YellowBullet, the "Land of freedom" strikes again.
    No big deal, but it shows what is coming, they cant get ammo now

12. Likes redoxide liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information