Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Rods n sods, alliance,? Roadrunna.

5K views 62 replies 26 participants last post by  moosehead 
#1 ·
ok i noticed over on the hamb theres an "alliance" i,m sure ya all know about it, ya get a cool dash plaque, and traders offer various discounts, so my 1st question is to the main man, el landlord,[ROADRUNNA]would it be ,possible?,feasable?, [i,m not too hot on the buisiness stuff,but i know you are]:tup:

2nd question is to the traders, whats your thought on it.:?:
3rd question, what about the rest of ya, :?:

#2 ·
60 odd views, not 1 comment, speaks for its self really i suppose, maybe i should have put a picture of a pair of tits instead,would at least got a fuckin response:incheek:

#4 · (Edited)
yeah, me too, but you cant get in the adult section cos you aint got enough posts,:pmsl::sniff::pmsl: get posting theres some real beauties in there:tup:

see only gotta mention tits, and hey, instant response.!!!

#15 ·
The RnS "league of gentlemen" lol (Only joking girls)Bry

#14 · (Edited)
i already give all rods N sods folk the best price possible (some say im cheap), i could always put my prices up and then offer discount:D. on a serious note i think its a great idea but possibly a difficult one to police, if people just start using this forum for discounts it will lose what its realy all about. i know quite a few traders (and some hobby traders like me) post already and most seem to offer help and advice free of charge, im sure most also look after rodders in any way they can. if you want somone to start the ball rolling i will offer a minimum of 10% of my normal prices for anyone who sports a rods n sods sticker or T shirt:tup: and a little more for any who have the "i support rods 'n sods" moniker under their avatar

#19 ·
And that's a very kind offer mate :tup: A prime example of the fecking ace community we've got so far.

As for policing it, there would be requirements to qualify and I was looking into setting up a system on here for registered traders to check against for eligibility (either by way of validating a number online or download list etc.).

It would without doubt have to involve a payment to become part of it which would bring funds in to keep the site able to continue to cope with the traffic and also pass some much needed trade to those traders who choose to support the site and it's community.

Things like this are bound to be open to attempts of abuse (that's life) but hopefully the community we have here would see to protect being able to have the service ??

I suppose it's all up to you guys really (site members and traders) as i'm not going to build something just for three people to get a discount at Halfords :lol:

#22 · (Edited)
ok i would be happy to pay £25 per anum, not for any form of club membership, i want a nice plaque for me dash, little sticker under me avatar, and i,ll see what else si can come up with, [you have to remember i have no fuckin idea how a forum or a website works] :tup::twisted::tup:

i forgot the name,,,

ASSISTANTS OF THE DARKSIDE [,s fuckin shite really init]

#27 ·
oh there will be nobodys who take the piss, but hopefully steps will prevent them from being part of it:tup:

#25 ·
fuckin hell is that you?????? looks like some honky voodoo high priest thang goin on:pmsl::twisted::pmsl:

#28 ·
wow you the man,:tup:not yet outta nappies and allready pulled 3 bettys:pmsl::twisted::pmsl:

#29 ·
remember boys we are allready an alliance,just sporting the tops,t-shirts,stickers helps a million...anybody wearing r'n's clothing come to the oddlot pit area at the drags, make yourself known and its all cool..if the trader want to offer discounts to us all the better for building our rides..we get out what we put in to this.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.