Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  2
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sheds......

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheds......

I think, somewhere in my distant forgetery I seem to remember there being a Shed Thread but I can't find it. Anyway; regarding Sheds, I filmed a little thing for the TV last week and off camera I was asked if I had any ambitions. Seeing as how just prior to this I was telling them that I've just built my 15th Shed I thought I'd carry that theme on and said I've always wanted a Shed within a Shed and also, a Shed BUT...you can't get in it without first going into another Shed. Until I can find the original post, has anyone got a picture of your Shed within your another Shed or a picture of your Shed you can't get into without first going into your other Shed? I do realise it may not be a great idea posting pictures of your Sheds (or rather, the contents within) but I know some people don't mind, me being one of them because I've not got nowt worth pinching. If there is a thread somewhere I'll try and post a picture of my new Shed (the one I asked advice on here a few weeks ago) I actually didn't pull it down and buy some more though; I managed to save what I had and build on to it.
    Last edited by RockabillyBilly; 11-06-2019 at 08:47.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......or, can anyone tell how to find the Shed thread please. Having thought about it, maybe it was a Garage thread possibly?

Official RnS Addict hotrod rick's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    surely someone can shed some light on this
    DRIVE IT LIKE STOLE IT,

5. Likesbrading, rickbwigan liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think if any one had a shed within a shed it would most likely be secret!

But I do know of a couple..

I once went to collect an old brass bed that was stored in a shed. The shed was covered with ivy and brambles and had trees overhanging the back end.

Walked into the shed but there was no bed inside, or anything else much, but there was an old door and frame leaning crookedly against the back wall, looked like it had been thrown there years ago.

He went over and unlocked it and pulled it open, it was hinged to the frame that was purposely fixed so tilted and crooked that you would never think it would open, and there was a much bigger shed behind it full of all sorts of treasures, all hidden under the vegetation !

Another was a remote holiday chalet on a ledge halfway up a steep slope, it's backed against a bank with a tree on top, it's been burgled a couple of times.

Owner had dug into the bank and created a bed room under the farmers field behind, which had small windows above the chalet roof, but you can't get far enough back to see the windows without falling down the bank. The door into it is hidden behind the removable back to the fireplace, no burglars ever found it that I know of.
    Whirrr whirrr chuff chuff de chuff........chuff......BRUMMMM!

My Chevy thread: https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/sho...y-coach-403745
    Rugged Robin 2/3rd track: https://www.facebook.com/Rugged.Robin.tracked/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information