Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  209
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Sick and tired of Brexit

First off I have not posted this to start any wars and I have very little if no interest in politics.............

But is anybody else sick of the one sided doom mongers and reports on a daily basis that the UK will be finished without the EU

As far as I know we did ok before we joined and reckon we will be ok without them, I am sure its going to be a bit of a rough ride for a few years but also think it will turn out ok.

I use AOL to read the news and nearly half of there content is brexit doom and gloom and very often there are surveys attached to the doom storys asking would you vote the same now or wouuld you like another vote, I do these just to see if anybody else agrees with me and low and behold I am always on the winning side as I stand by my first choice vote.
    We are constantly being told people would vote to stay in now instead of leaving, blah blah but I work on a very busy trade counter and have not met one single person that voted out that has changed there mind.

I think there are lots of people ****ting themselves with there greedy snouts in the trough as the gravy train may end as if it works out for us I am convinced others will follow.

And as for wanting another vote thats just sore losers, where else can you ask to do something again becuase you lost and didnt like the result

Football match come second lets play again because I didnt like losing , drag race lets go again because I lost it ,dosnt happen in the real world.

The truth is nobody actually knows what is going to happen as nobody has ever left so its all guesswork by lots of people who have there own interests and reasons for staying in.

If it all goes tits up at least the UK can hold there heads up and say we stood up to the EU machine and give it a go thats what makes Britain great.

I have just re read this post and think what was intended to be a discussion to get others opinions may have turned into a bit of a rant so feel free to move it Mods

Cheers Kev
    Last edited by Yella f100; 27-01-2019 at 17:06.

2. Likeskapri, drseg, Slamera63, v8.jimmy, redoxide liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't anyone tell you, we aren't actually leaving?
    If you want to read the latest episode of Project Fear then read this from Osbourne's rag https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4049751.html
    Last edited by timbo56; 27-01-2019 at 17:22.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it was understood that there would be a cost to Brexit, never mind staying in. Project fear; bad for the economy, visa's needed blah blah. No mention of people anywhere, well none of the disinfranchised, forgotten core labour voter workforce that had little to lose.

I just think about 'Biggot Gate' and can't wait for the career politicians to take it up the Gary Glitter.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just cover my eyes when I see the word and stick my fingers in my ears when I hear the word ………………………..simple
    www.customcoachtrimming.co.uk www.trimshop.co.uk hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email][email protected]
    57 chevy interior https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z_qwE-LG_8

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    project doom and gloom working overtime
    we will be a lot better off coming out
    not being told what to do by unelected e.u
    bureaucrats roll on march 29 th

8. Likesdenby liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mainstream news is run by those that lost.

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 bel air wagon
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

10. Likesdenby, Dr.Feelgood, v8.jimmy liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

12. Likescptpugwash, stu460 liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we don't leave it's the end of democracy, simple as. They have twisted what people really voted for - a clean exit - into a fake "no-deal" scare story, trying to convince us that we didn't really mean we wanted to properly leave. Doing a deal means staying by any other name. What a shame that certain individuals couldn't have put as much effort into making a success of what people asked for, instead of trying to destroy it at every turn.

14. Likesdenby, Slamera63, Torment, redoxide liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PONCHO View Post
    If we don't leave it's the end of democracy, simple as. They have twisted what people really voted for - a clean exit - into a fake "no-deal" scare story, trying to convince us that we didn't really mean we wanted to properly leave. Doing a deal means staying by any other name. What a shame that certain individuals couldn't have put as much effort into making a success of what people asked for, instead of trying to destroy it at every turn.
    Very well said you have a much better way with words than me but thats what I meant in all my drivle in my initial post, the way I see it is Merc Bmw Audi etc are not going to want to stop selling us there cars and walk away neither are any other companys that sell us goods its just a matter of sorting the best way to do it and as you said if all the sore losers put half as much effort in the way forward as they have trying to scare the crap out of the whole of the UK then we would be in a much better position now.
    After all there are many many countries not in the EU that we deal with and they seem to manage just fine without being told what they can and cannot do by the EU and have thriving economys.
    I personally think its all because its up in the air at the moment and think when we finally come out ,the recovery will start and hopefully people in goverment will accept we are out and turn there attentions to making it work instead of fighting it.
    Last edited by Yella f100; 27-01-2019 at 19:22.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    as the countries of the world continue to make economic allies its seems to me that being left out or going alone is not a good thing.
    i know there where some legitimate wrongs of being in the EU but it seems the wrong thing to do was a complete divorce.
    i think you would have been better off having 3 lines to vote on. 1) out 2) in 3) in with some renegotiating.
    right now i think its gone hurt you all a lot in the near future. i dont have a crystal ball to see the long term.
    if i were looking to build any kind of manufacturing plant right now, id be placing it in Europe and not my most loved country.
    sent from my Commodore vic 32

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information