Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site issues?

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Site issues?

I know I don't come on here that often now, one of the reasons is the difficulty to actually sign in.

I have had my password reset and for a couple of weeks it has been fine but now I have to login twice before it will actually let me do anything and today after the second time of signing in it then stated that I was not signed in and that either my user name or password were incorrect and that I had 5 attempts after which I would be locked out for however long, BUT I could see my notifications and I am now writing this up so I am logged in!

Is it something my end or is the site just a bit ****?

Usually not an issue as I mainly look in to see what is happening but when you want to contact someone or buy something, then not getting to login is a pain.

One other thing I have noticed is that when I do look in say to the garage area, the main forum page usually states that the last post was
    say the 27 Dec but when you go to the garage section there are loads of later posts, this happens in all the sections of the forum not just the garage bit.

You can tell me to bugger off I really don't care but I can't bve the only one that gets frustrated by this and give up more times than keeps trying.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try clearing your cache on your computer - https://clear-my-cache.com/en/windows.html

I'll forward your message to tech to see if there are any known issues as well though.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get the same issue,but only if I don't log in.

If I log in a click the ,what's new, tab,all the current posts show up
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    On an older iPad I turned on an error code thing as that keeps happening and was frustrated.

It came up with reCaptcha. Fancy spam software, but may be working too hard !?

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I run an hp laptop, don't actually know what model. I do remember being able just to look at the forum page and seeing when new posts had been posted, without having to press what's new or any other items. Not particularly bothered to have to do such but having to keep loging in twice or more before seeing pm's or able to post is a bit annoying.

I might add this is the only site I have the issue with, just saying.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    An update for the mods, signing in is now no issue, although I have done nothing to my laptop. Dates of last post is still cocked up.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information