+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Vettel

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fad15 View Post
    Suzi,Best thing about F1 in my opinion
    Yes i agree to.suzi perry was great on the gadget show and moto gp,did think she was a bit nervos on the first f1 race last week but see seems to be in to her stride now making david coutard look very un easy .can,t wait to see what she,s wearing when it gets hot

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is why i HATE formula 1 now!! its a race! as said by Senna 'If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver' a racing driver does all he can to get first position! thats why its called a race! to me formula one is just crap! no better than wrestling, its all just a set up corporate money making gimmick.
    "she may be rusted iron, but to me she's solid gold"

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yella f100 View Post
    ......but he is a race driver and he is there to win
    Quote Originally Posted by XskotyX View Post
    its a race! as said by Senna 'If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver' a racing driver does all he can to get first position! thats why its called a race!
    Exactly right. It's all about winning. And that's why he will follow in Schumacher's footsteps. They're winners.
    Stiffspeed on Facebook
    Stiffspeed.Tumblr
    We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
    for what could be, the darkest age...

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie paul52eight's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XskotyX View Post
    this is why i HATE formula 1 now!! its a race! as said by Senna 'If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver' a racing driver does all he can to get first position! thats why its called a race! to me formula one is just crap! no better than wrestling, its all just a set up corporate money making gimmick.
    no banjo's are left in vehicle overnight

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like him or hate him,he is a good driver with that bit extra that has turned him into a winner.Ido get fed up with him putting his finger up everytime he wins (often) and would be funny if Webber got it and poked it up Vettels arse.
    On a more serious note,I didnt notice Suzi Perrys thong so may have to watch the re run.iF I was Coulthard i would be spiking her booze at the after race party and give her arse a serious pounding over a tyre stack.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its strange,good to see them race but,when Webber is told to hold station i believe he does ,though he is quite vocal about it,Vettel does it and gets away with it coz he knows he is valuable to the team as a world champ.
    Good to see them race but i would rather Vettel say "what do you expect i am a racing driver" rather than the lie he came out with," i made a mistake ,i misunderstood" he made a mistake and misunderstood one corner after another until he got past !!!!!!! First time i have realy questioned him,as has been said,reminds me a bit of Schumachers attitude.

Brave man though to mess with an Aussi .

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped watching F1 for this very reason; if it's not a race there is no point.

What I don't understand is why would there be team orders this early in the season? Have they already decided who should win the championship?
    Money talks; unfortunately mine just says "goodbye"

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie Firebrewed's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's team orders cos its a team sport. By holding station the team is going to get maximum points, let them race and one or both may go off and the team lose out.

Here's an analogy for you, if Manchester Rovers were playing QPR United and one of the Rovers footballists was running with the ball towards an open goal, what would you think if a team mate tackled him so he could get the ball, score the goal and take the glory?

To my mind that's what Vettel just did
    Gary

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vettel was 3 sec behind and holding station, he waited for Webber to pit before nailing it (turned up the wick on the car). That is deceitful, if he had been all over Webber he would have known it was a race. There was an agreement made before (multi 21) to follow team orders, he broke the agreement. Trouble is Webber won't help him now, which could be critical later in the year. If Vettel is genuinely regretful he may have the opportunity to give Webber some points back, I doubt it will happen.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** pirelli tyres rooling the roost. webber should have run him off the track. this is F1 , should be the pinnical of automotive sport, not a tyre saving farce. race 2 and im bored,
    red shed society

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information