Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  35
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Virus positives

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    magneto; I'm like you only the other way round. I have no toilet roll so I whine. And smell.....

2. Likesmagneto liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpopracing View Post
    Not sure about the litter - I live next to country lanes and every fooker seems to think the quiet roads means they can fly tip everywhere Even the layby's on the dual carriageway are piled high with crap - f**king scumbags.
    This started when they charged people to use the tips and is going to get much worse now they shut them all. There are certain low life scum in this country that are a different breed to us and who seem to do whatever they like and get away with it,guess what? Yes you got it in one,when it has to be cleared up,the working tax paying person will end up paying for it again!!

5. Likes68roadrunner liked this post
    Far Far sarf of Watford now!!! any further, my feet are wet!, Sunny Bexhill on Sea.
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im thinking the the fat seagulls that feed by eating rubbish/food left on the streets are now on a crash diet.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering; I understand about the 'stay at home' deal and all that unless you need shopping etc and I have heard the Police can pull you over and ask where your going and if you haven't got a valid reason blah blah blah but (and I'm only asking this on here because I don't want to ring the Police and ask them ) How about the very real excuse of me travelling 16 miles to my mates to pick up some toilet rolls he's bought for me. I can't go in his house of course and I'll be collecting them from behind his hedge and going straight home. I also want to drive there in anything other than my daily driver. I know that won't make a difference as such but it/they need to get out and be driven. Just wondering and, it is a serious question because I am running out of toilet rolls.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    If theres a shop thats closer youre bang to rights. Theyve been banging on about a warm weekend etc so i reckon the cops will be everywhere!?

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no restriction on what car you drive, just as long as the journey is an essential one

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both good points. There are shops nearer but, no toilet rolls. I really can't understand the shortage because from what I've heard, the virus doesn't make you go to the toilet more than usual. Every shop I've been in so far hasn't had any. I have been trying 'alternative' methods but as this is in the morning when I type this and breakfast may be being eaten, I'll spare you the details. Thanks for the replies.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are in control of you're own destiny,and maybe someone else's without knowing it.
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'll be interesting see how the police's new tough approach fares when a large group of the 'traveling community' turns up somewhere.
    50 shades of grey primer....

American Truck importer v8.jimmy's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WagonMan View Post
    There is no restriction on what car you drive, just as long as the journey is an essential one
    I agree Ian, BUT a "hobby" car is more likely to get a pull I would think as you may well just be out on a jolly. I am purposefully only using a recovery truck for when I go out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information