Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  83
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    American Truck importer v8.jimmy's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    and I bet you'll be one of the first to start slating Scotland if another independence referendum comes along, so what happened to either UK or Great Britain?????????????????????
    regardless of where the majorities were, the UK voted to leave the EU, and though each Scottish area voted overall to stay, it was the individual votes which counted and many like myself voted to leave.
    Last edited by v8.jimmy; 25-06-2016 at 01:04.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    my vote to leave the eu was nothing to do with scotland ,where did i even mention scotland?????????????????????????????????? im not getting into some ****ing political debate with you jimmy and whatever i choose to type on here is down to me so ****ing back off,where i live this is england,end of

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drag racing is going to stop at Avon Park at some point as there is planning permission to build houses on this old WW2 airfield, just as is proposed for Dunsfold and the post war runway at Wisley near me, and probably many more historic sites.
    They say the population at it's 'present growth' means a city the size of Newcastle needs to be built every year to cope. How is that sustainable, and with free movement of people that increase in population would get even worse. One of the many, many reasons I voted out.
    If we 'stayed in' just to preserve the economy's status quo and we did better as politicians say we would have, what would happen when all the tin-pot countries in the EU have gone down the pan. Many of those folk, understandably, would make their way here.
    Don't get me wrong, nothing against controlled immigration where folk have something to offer, and looking after deserving refugees, but not every Tom, Dick and Harry that just fancies living here.
    Hopefully the result yesterday means this green and pleasant land has a chance of being preserved for our future generations and the house prices will go down as supply and demand begins to equalise. (I own a house in London that I could never afford to buy if I was a first timer)
    Just need to find a leader now capable of taking things forward in the right way.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ridiculous aspect of uncontrolled immigration is that someone can turn up here, get a job on minimum wage and claim benefits for their children who are not even in this country, how can that benefit this country, it benefits employers as they get cheap labour but I fail to see how it benefits the economy of this country, it benefits the economy of the country they came from because we are paying their child benefits.
    Paradise is full of idiots who believe it exists - Georges Wolinski
    I Think Therefore I Am - René Descartes

www.nothingbeingadvertisedhere.com

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pete65 View Post
    my vote to leave the eu was nothing to do with scotland ,where did i even mention scotland?????????????????????????????????? im not getting into some ****ing political debate with you jimmy and whatever i choose to type on here is down to me so ****ing back off,where i live this is england,end of
    You know fine the next thing to happen is SNP going to try for another referendum for independence and we are supposed t tbe the UK or GREAT BRITAIN. Yes you live in England and I live in Scotland but on this occasion the whole point is that the UNITED KINGDOM left the EU. Don't tell me to "****ing back off" that was totally unnecessary.
    Last edited by v8.jimmy; 25-06-2016 at 08:47.

Official RnS Addict legendlives's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Morrisons this morning and there was a foreign couple in front of me

I heard the cashier ask if they needed help packing their bags
    "**** me" I thought "this happening quicker than I thought"

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisvs View Post
    The ridiculous aspect of uncontrolled immigration is that someone can turn up here, get a job on minimum wage and claim benefits for their children who are not even in this country, how can that benefit this country, it benefits employers as they get cheap labour but I fail to see how it benefits the economy of this country, it benefits the economy of the country they came from because we are paying their child benefits.
    A very simple solution to the low paid jobs meaning we have no need for unskilled (remember talking about unskilled only) immigrants to be here, sending money out of the country and claiming child benefit. Get those who are physically fit and able to do those jobs, but currently on the dole to get off their arses and do them.
    e.g. Job pays only £200 per week but said claimant gets £300 in benefits, so, a no brainer. Sit on arse and let the government pay up every week whilst an immigrant gratefully does the job. NO. Make that physically capable person do the job, get paid the £200 and the dole tops it up to the £300. No unemployment, cost of people on the dole drops dramatically, all the jobs get done, no need for low paid immigrants. As we have a minimum wage in this country, I would assume the low paid jobs are part time, so, paying the hourly rate, but not enough guaranteed hours, e.g. zero hours contract, not enough to live on but enough to normally **** up the benefits?

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    now there is an online petition of over 1 million asking for a second vote so it has to be debated in parliament now !! You couldn't make this **** up !
    If Remain had won they would have told all the leave voters to shut up and put up... best of three maybe..
    Seems like the EU didn't really want us anyway, they seem to be pushing for a quicky divorce as in their words, "it was never a very happy Marriage ! "

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by graham preston View Post
    now there is an online petition of over 1 million asking for a second vote so it has to be debated in parliament now !! You couldn't make this **** up !
    If Remain had won they would have told all the leave voters to shut up and put up... best of three maybe..
    Seems like the EU didn't really want us anyway, they seem to be pushing for a quicky divorce as in their words, "it was never a very happy Marriage ! "
    Is this actual fact? I've not heard the news today. I did say in another thread that there would be a second vote if we opted out (thats what happened in Ireland) didnt think it would be this quick. This county is ****ing spineless

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in