Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  83
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    we could do with a bit of direction and leadership from someone.
    I don't think Johnson and Gove thought they would win and don't have a plan.
    All will be fine as long as someone from the government knows what to do

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally agree we were talking about this at work on Friday and said this is a golden opportunity to have a real good sort out and sweep with a clean broom so to speak...................................BUT we need somebody with some balls and a backbone, and I am not convinced that any of the front runners have the credentials, we actually said possibly somebody from a military background and not the posh privately educated toffs that curently make all our decisions for us ,who have no idea what its like in the real world that the rest of us live in.

Quote Originally Posted by DjNeil View Post
    we could do with a bit of direction and leadership from someone.
    I don't think Johnson and Gove thought they would win and don't have a plan.
    All will be fine as long as someone from the government knows what to do

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think anyone from the leave side needed to have a plan as they are not in a possition to implement anything.

That is down to the pm,who should of had a plan.he should of stayed neutral in this,so he could do whatever was necessary come the vote.

Wonder if now we are leaving the eu,we will see the end of ukip,as that was there main agenda
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Official RnS Addict farncombe pop's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    I dont think anyone from the leave side needed to have a plan as they are not in a possition to implement anything.

That is down to the pm,who should of had a plan.he should of stayed neutral in this,so he could do whatever was necessary come the vote.

Wonder if now we are leaving the eu,we will see the end of ukip,as that was there main agenda
    totally agree... not their place to have a plan that,s down to the government after all they called a referendum !
    if they don,t have a " plan B " that just shows how crap they are,
    Here to help !

Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    theres loads of that **** all over the net,even going back to how it wasn't legally binding when we joined in the first place.

yet we did.its all ******** to put it politely.

we will be coming out.there will be no vote by mp,s to override the out vote.

to those who voted to remain,stop posting nonsence and move on with youre lifes.you wont change whats coming

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure you've assessed the real situation
    if you read Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty , and think about the comment on " we can take our time" You can't
    and what Hammond said to the Gibraltar Chronicles " He never said it in the UK " ......
    I have to say the petition with last night 2.6 million signatures to me is ludicrous, and I not be signing it
    " why not " I was asked ," Just " I replied,
    " Solidarity ?" the response....."F off , did they think it was a joke if so they are half wits"
    Cameron lost he resigned that seems ok by me.what he has supposed to said to Johnston is interesting To paraphrase "You sort it out"
    The hanging about to October Personally not happy about that one
    Or a GE in October 2016 according a leak from Tories (Scotland branch ).............Wonder if you'll get the "Tank Wumman" on a Free Transfer

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think the pm read article 50.

Personally id like to see it done straight away.no point hanging it out,but im not in charge.

Now we're coming out, are you thoughts changing

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt it is the end of UKIP as they expect to get
    a lot of the labour votes as long as Corbyn is still
    in office !

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think the pm read article 50.
    He went to Eton ,I don't think he can read
    Personally id like to see it done straight away.no point hanging it out,but im not in charge.
    A part of me thinks They haven't a clue , and are trying to tread water and drag it out But 6 countries who don't and being brutally honest don't like the UK but England in particular , just want England gone tomorrow, Farage has stated he hasn't a clue, that's the only thing he's ever said I believe,Johnston looks like a rabbit in the Headlight, and he got less of a clue than Farage........Personally I really believe Boris got in tow with Farage ,they has no plan(which at present seems perfectly clear) and they buggered it up and won, when Boris only want Cameron's job
    Now we're coming out, are you thoughts changing
    No, Scotland can prosper in Europe........What I can't believe is Wales they get far more than the pay in and Vote out

I try to post as neutrally as I can obviously it doesn't happen all the time,I saw 2014 as an opportunity for English regions to be revitalised , I don't see that with Farage and Johnston

Hammond said in the Gibraltar Chronicles that on Friday investment in the UK had dried up that day and implied it wasn't coming back anytime soon,
    Did nobody think? These people are idiots, they have the same mentality as the voters that did a turnround in 20 hours, CNN said this morning that money to London has stopped ,Al-Jazeera much the same and that's based in Qatar
    The question the vote might be question if they structured in conditions similar to what was put into the 1979 referendum, where it had to be a certain percentage of the electorate voted and there had to be a certain percentage majority . I would doubt it though.........Did you know the French pay for your Borders?.......Bet Johnston didn't

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information