82K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  wannaB 
#1 ·
Pretty much anything goes so enjoy yourselves :tup:

If the site gets used then it'll stay, if it doesn't then it's nothing lost :D

#5 ·
Pretty much anything goes so enjoy yourselves :tup:

If the site gets used then it'll stay, if it doesn't then it's nothing lost :D
Hi Si,

:incheek: Well after reading some posts on the "UK's premier Hot Rod" site, it will never work. :lol:

:incheek: Sorry you wasted your time. :pmsl:

:tup: It is a pleasure to take part in a site where blinkers are not required, and it is quite surprising what you can see when your peripheral vision is not impeeded.

:rule: Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Russ.

#15 ·
it is clearly a residential area which I would suggest makes it innapropiate, as for vehicles pulling out of parked positions, done carefully with consideration for other road users poses less of a risk..i think people might be missing the point..i was not alone in thinking this was a bit silly..i'm just worried that this does not help the rodding community.it has great builders, great people with a wealth of knowledge and give thousands of people like me, great pleasure at rodshows etc..I just worry that certain behaviour may one day put it at risk..it was only a view, and I accept peoples view may be different to mine..still a great site with great people..no offence intended fellas.

#19 ·
We have gone from Danny La Rue, to pulling out in residential areas. And it has taken nearly 4 years.

Confused?

#26 ·
I suspect he was trying to answer another thread, and either got it wrong somewhere, or more than likely Canadian software that used to be English did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.