Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    I use an indirect space heater. Move it outside under a cover and get no fumes. Runs on heating oil or red diesel!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Result

Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Like it, i am changing over to an oil fired boiler with fan assisted radiators.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    blends in now

globe , stickers and nozzle off ebay with added hoover pipe and face from https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/
    Last edited by hot rod trimmer; 18-11-2020 at 06:17.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email]Hidden Content .uk
    57 chevy interior Hidden Content

6. Likes kapri liked this post
    Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Looks cool, nice effort

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod trimmer View Post
    blends in now

globe , stickers and nozzle off ebay with added hoover pipe and face from https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/
    That’s a cracking heater. I was back in the garage the other day and it was cold and miserable (must be getting old) and like you I have tried different types of heaters but they all have their weakness (moisture, fumes or limited by single phase power). So before buy one how have you been getting on with it? And what do you think of the supplier national heater shops?
    Thanks
    Andy

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know when for years you say to yourself "i must do this" "i must do that" "i should sort that out" "i should get one of those" ????
    and normally what stops you is MONEY !!!!!!!!!! then you say "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh **** it " ............. guess what you say next ????????????

"should of done it years ago" !!!!!!
    same as you i have had 25 years of winters and now had enough of being cold and for me it just makes things a little more tricky and when uncomfortable i loose concentration as well .

i did lots of shopping around and some of the brand names id always seen half of those are only distributors for a bigger company abroad so you have to wait for it to come from italy or wherever !!!!!!! anyway i rang these guys and it was in uk stock and at my door 2 days later .
    its made things so much easier and ive also bought a cheap digital timer so it warms the workshop 20 mins before i get in .
    once you have set the thermostat to suite you are away and crack on in a happy workshop .
    kerosene round here is around 30 pence per litre at the moment
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content hot rod and custom interiors ......ring 01386 834454 for a quote on any simple repair to full build custom interior or email me [email]Hidden Content .uk

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod trimmer View Post
    you know when for years you say to yourself "i must do this" "i must do that" "i should sort that out" "i should get one of those" ????
    and normally what stops you is MONEY !!!!!!!!!! then you say "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh **** it " ............. guess what you say next ????????????

"should of done it years ago" !!!!!!
    same as you i have had 25 years of winters and now had enough of being cold and for me it just makes things a little more tricky and when uncomfortable i loose concentration as well .

i did lots of shopping around and some of the brand names id always seen half of those are only distributors for a bigger company abroad so you have to wait for it to come from italy or wherever !!!!!!! anyway i rang these guys and it was in uk stock and at my door 2 days later .
    its made things so much easier and ive also bought a cheap digital timer so it warms the workshop 20 mins before i get in .
    once you have set the thermostat to suite you are away and crack on in a happy workshop .
    kerosene round here is around 30 pence per litre at the moment
    Cheers, heater now ordered and should be here on Friday!!!

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    That heater looks great done up like a pump, good job mate, like that

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    few close up pics

13. Likes 68roadrunner liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information