Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  20
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Writing help

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like electric cars in fact I learned to drive in one about fifty five years ago
    On a dodgem track which is where they belong!

2. Likesv8.jimmy, alleykat liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get an electric truck stuck in traffic for an hour up Windy hill on the M62, and then see if it will set off with 32ton on its back..time after time, after time.....cmon TESLA you are hawking that POS electric truck around all the shows this year, bring it to Yorkshire and lets see it in action eh?

This electric fad is all smoke and mirrors, just like Cable TV was 25 years ago, scary thing is, the advertizing for this **** has now gone into o/d, how can that be when there is no infrastructure for the mainstream?...apart from electric skateboards, (your house) fkn comical

68roadrunner

5. LikesSlamera63 liked this post
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fogey View Post
    Was it you that registered on the Retro-Rides forum yesterday and asked a similar question?

Whether it was or wasn't, I'll give the same answer:

Start by looking at the serious environmental damage and drain on natural resources caused by manufacturing the batteries that electric cars need and then the damage to the environment caused by disposing of them at EOL. Look at the environmental damage that will be caused by installing the thousands of charging points that will be needed and the damage caused by creating the power that they will need. You will then see that 'Electric cars' in the name of the 'Environment' are a con.

End of
    45618F52-B122-49A7-8FB8-98B773A20AAE.jpeg
    Never make the mistake of thinking that the rut you're in is really a groove.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yneseet View Post
    Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but since the forum is automotive, I decided to register here to ask an important question. I am writing a essay on the automotive industry. One of the questions that I study is electric cars and their future. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions of car enthusiasts and professionals in this field. I would be very grateful for any information and your opinion.
    Greetings

You're writing an essay and part of it involves electric vehicles.

You have the hot rodding opinion for sure

Who knows where the automotive industry is going!?

Oh, I know, it's going where the EU wants it to go!!!

Just like climate change there are a wide range of ideas, not facts.

If it was my essay I'd throw it back with "it's all to do with social control and mobility. Lol

You can see that very recently a lot of global car suppliers have cleared an assembly line to supply electric cars. I think it's to placate the EU and greens. Over 100 years of development has created fabulous petrol driven engines but it's to be discarded on an idea of climate change.

The rain forests were assaulted in the 1970s and it is still going. How on the sake of mother earth is this STILL HAPPENING!

MAKE ALL modes of transport electric kool, but without trees it don't make no mind what the **** cars are pushing out.

Jimbob
    "I'm not going to take this defeatist attitude and listen to all this crap any more from all these people who have nothing except doomsday to predict."
    Carroll Shelby

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    This'll go where governments think the population want it to go. Look at all these middle class children skipping school on a Friday to go off and protest about the climate. In my day that would have meant suspension, now it's applauded as having a political conscience, rather than a skive. Sadly, people will buy electric vehicles, even if they're not as good as the fossil fuelled one that they're replacing, just because it's the latest thing, peer pressure, bragging rights etc. As we all know, as anybody does in government, that this just shifts the problem elsewhere, but that's not the point: they've appeared to have done something. None of it's joined up, as folk still want to fly off around the world on their hols, and have all the latest gadgets, in part, made from petro-chemical products. Most of the ills of the world could be rectified by controlling population growth, but that's a whole different argument......

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yneseet View Post
    Thank you for the answers, it will help me a lot. I used to love writing essays when I was still in college. There the topics were fairly simple and straightforward. I like the format of the essay because it is a free form of written work, where you can express your thoughts as you wish. Now, especially with such a topic, it is difficult for me to write a quality essay, plus I am still working, so there is little time for research. I want to ask for help from the company CHEATING *******S so they write my essay for me. They have very cool and high-quality services, you can buy essays and other types of scientific works cheaply on the uk territory.
    So is all this just an advert for some bunch who supply cheats?
    Last edited by blackpopracing; 16-07-2019 at 12:32.
    Screw EU

10. LikesTorment liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JackGriffin View Post
    I reckon so....

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think of that inexplicably well qualified individual at work that got that job you were after. He/she probably got it indirectly by using this facility in an earlier life.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JackGriffin View Post
    Not now it's not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information