Afternoon all,

Sincere apologies as I haven't been on here for a while, mainly I had some logging on issues but that's been resolved now.

Anyway here's some big news to announce to you guys...

You may or may not have heard that Cherished Vehicle Insurance has now merged with A-Plan as a trading style of the A-Plan holdings.

A-Plan Insurance is delighted to now be affiliated with Rods n Sods through its acquisition of Cherished Vehicle Insurance.

Any form of change, in all walks of life, can be viewed as disruptive and unsettling for those involved. It's important to emphasise that R n S members will continue to deal with myself and the same dedicated team but we will now be based at A-Plan's branch in Worcester, not far from the original Canopius base.

**Most importantly there are no changes to any Rods n Sods member's insurance policies.**

Cherished Vehicle Insurance prides itself on the personal level of service it offers to the communities in which it operates, arranging insurance to meet the exact needs of its clients.

Whether it’s a quotation, query or renewal, under the ownership of A-Plan we promise to deal with you at a personal level every step of the way continuing to provide all the help and guidance you need.

Now we have access to 83 High street branches across England you will find, you can even pay for your CVI policy at your local branch should you want to...

We pride ourselves on our client care – especially on claims – and should you need to make a claim please let us know right away.

Our office opening hours are now 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am to noon Saturday.

Any further questions or queries we can still be contacted on the very same number 0333 003 8162.

Cheers

Greg Ikin aka PrimitiveZed.

Cherished Vehicle Insurance Manager