• Random Album Picture

El Moustache
    El Moustache by Wheel
    IMG Victor 0025
    IMG Victor 0025 by Str4wB34ry
    More...
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 812 users online. 37 members and 775 guests

Most users ever online was 3,295, 01-12-2019 at 15:30.

• Advertisement

Sponsored by
    Rods 'n' Sods

Rods 'n' Sods

• Event Reports

by Published on 22-05-2010 18:21  Number of Views: 3667 
    Article Preview

The Zephyrhills Winter Swapmeet is always a high point of my Florida winter. In the last few years one or other of my mates has been able to come over and join me, Frank (Runs9s), Lewis (Goldcamaro), Bryan (Bigjob) and this year Lee.
    As always we go on the Friday, as long as you are not bothered about the Auction it's a good day to go. My wife knows what me and Bry or me and Lee would be like at an old car auction. Actually I tried to buy a car there some years ago but failed miserably due to the auction guys shouting and screaming, why do they do it? ...
    by Published on 05-04-2010 12:15  Number of Views: 3363 
    Article Preview

49th Street is my second favourite street in St Peterburg. It starts at O'Malleys Bar on the sea front at Gulfport. O'Malleys Bar is the kind of place where they belly up to the bar at 8 in the morning! The road heads straight and true north passing old garages, boat repair yards and 'real' America. It gets Hot Roddy after 38th Ave North, you have got Biffburger on your right with a '57 Chevy on the roof and if you are travelling the road on Friday night Biffburger will be full of Rods, Customs and the kind of cars you might just bring back with you. ...