• Random Album Picture

135 3546 IMG
    135 3546 IMG by NZNick
    IMAG0084
    IMAG0084 by winnie54
    More...
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 1048 users online. 48 members and 1000 guests

Most users ever online was 2,221, 16-01-2014 at 21:01.

• Advertisement

Sponsored by
    Rods 'n' Sods

Rods 'n' Sods

• Rusty Dicks - New Sponsor

Rusty Dicks American Imports

Rusty Dicks is an american classic vehicle importing business. We have been established for 2 years
    but have been importing cars, trucks and hotrods for far longer, these were mainly for friends, family and our own personal use.

We have already imported many vehicles from the 40s, 50s, and 60s era and we plan to grow our business over the coming years. If you have any questions we will always try our best to help and advise you.

OUR MISSION

Rusty Dicks American Imports is now an established business with a strong reputation of customer service, trust and knowledge. These are extremely important not only to us but also our customers too, We aim to continue to promote excellent service to all our current and future customers.

We have developed a strong network of contacts and have imported a large amount of vehicles from states including California, Arizona, Florida, New Jersey and more. We now sell a mixture of hotrods, trucks and muscle cars, we also have also just launched a new arm of our business and now stock Chevy truck parts from 1947 to 1959.

Keep an eye out for us at shows and swap meets across the UK.

RUSTY DICKS AMERICAN IMPORTS
    [email protected]
    www.facebook.com/rustydicks
    American Cars and Trucks
    Chevy Truck Parts
    Comments 9 Comments
      buyitnowed -
      Good helpful guys and I know there be at the northern swap meet go and have a chat I am maybe me some of you guys as well ��
      Rustydicks -
      thanks ed
      pyratwoody007 -
      Bought my 55 F100 from Rustydicks back in June, nothing was too much trouble, Rich was a pleasure to do business with, so helpful with my requests for sending me plenty of photographs of my purchase, can't recommend Rustydicks enough!
      Rustydicks -
      thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyratwoody007 View Post
      Bought my 55 F100 from Rustydicks back in June, nothing was too much trouble, Rich was a pleasure to do business with, so helpful with my requests for sending me plenty of photographs of my purchase, can't recommend Rustydicks enough!
      fly -
      Have attempted to contact your sales dept thru the posted address with no luck. Have a '30 Ford 5 Window hot rod for sale. Car originally built as a show car. Current owner uses car for show and cruising. Car is located in the USA. If interested contact me at [email protected]
      pirate burns -
      Thought I would drop you a line and say hello. I have a 1953 Chevy Bel Air 4 door saloon and looking for a couple of spare parts, is this something you may be able to help with? One of the things I am after is a gear box. My Chevy is a 3 on the tree manual column change. Sticks when going from 1st to second sometimes, also the reverse gear pops out after reversing for a few feet. I'm due to drop my Chevy off to my mechanic at the end of the month to see what he makes of it. If you can get hold of a gearbox, any idea how much it could set me back?
      Rustydicks -
      the trouble is if we get a second hand gearbox we don't know if its a good one so we don't really get into it
      pirate burns -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rustydicks View Post
      the trouble is if we get a second hand gearbox we don't know if its a good one so we don't really get into it
      Fair enough. Thanks for letting me know though.
      buzz62 -
      Bought my first pick up from Richard (Chevrolet c10) , great truck great price great service
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in