Rods 'n' Sods - Still want to buy in the us dont like the rate? Maybe i can help raysclassics.com
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

• Random Album Picture

106 by Baz67
    first call out to arena lol
    first call out to arena lol by tandodge
    More...
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 698 users online. 26 members and 672 guests

Most users ever online was 2,221, 16-01-2014 at 20:01.

• Advertisement

Sponsored by
    Rods 'n' Sods

Rods 'n' Sods

• Still want to buy in the us dont like the rate? Maybe i can help raysclassics.com

WE ALL KNOW THE RATE AGAINST THE DOLLAR HAS FELL TO THE FLOOR THIS LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS, HERES SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT , IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN ANYTHING I HAVE FOR SALE , I,LL TAKE A DEPOSIT & STORE IT FOR 90 DAYS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO WAIT OUT THE RATE , LAST I LOOKED IT WAS $1.24 & A FEW CURRENCY DEALERS I KNOW HERE SEEM TO THINK ITS BOTTOMED OUT & THEY ARE NOW BUYING POUNDS BANKING ON THE RATE GOING UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE , ANYWAY ITS WORTH A THOUGHT , iF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING & NEED HELP COLLECTING /SHIPPING I CAN DO THAT TOO, 35YRS EXPERIENCE SELLING CLASSIC VEHICLES FROM THE USA OVERSEAS & GREW UP IN THE MOTOR TRADE BEFORE I MOVED HERE FROM KENT SO I DO KNOW THE JOB, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING YOU SEE BELOW OR ON MY WEBSITE RAYSCLASSICS.COM YOU CAN PHONE 001415-517-5754 OR EMAIL [email protected] CHEERS RAY in sf

This article was originally published in forum thread: Still want to buy in the us dont like the rate? Maybe i can help raysclassics.com started by RAYS CLASSICS.COM View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      v8.jimmy -
      Well Ray, that's a year to the day since you put this ad to the top and it has sat there the whole time. Shows how the forum owners ****ed it up with the traders that there hasn't been any more to knock your ad down the page and therefore make it unnecessary to bump it lol. All the best
      RAYS CLASSICS.COM -
      Yeah seems like I,m left to turn the lights out as far as traders go ,although when you look elsewhere it seems there,s no shortage of "FRESH CALI IMPORT NOVA IN HAND " traders out there , for me it's this or get a proper job & I would,not know how to act with one of them ! Hope you're still selling a few cheers RAY.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in