Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Official RnS Addict hotrod rick's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers si enjoy your time with your kid, belive me it dont last they soon grow up , thanks rick. Ps how much did you get lol.
    DRIVE IT LIKE STOLE IT, Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks Si for everything you have done to make Rods N Sods the success it has become.
    Hidden Content PRAISE THE LOWERED

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    many thanks si, hope you enjoy your semi retirement and have some family time, thanks again all the best

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Dragging not Bragging vince-305's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SG57 View Post
    From my self and I am sure from the other Mods this seems the right time to say thank you Si.......... You have built a community here who owe you a great deal and your guiding hand and input will be greatly missed. On a personal note I would like to thank you for the last three years, I have enjoyed every minute of it, I've been able to reconnected with old friends and I've also made a new one. All the best for the future Si, it's going to be a bright one.

Regards, Rog.
    Agreed Rog ... except the one friend bit

Ive now got an extended family
    Bit'z 'N' Piece's
    Ford consul mk2 chevy powered highrider

Official RnS Addict UK RUSS 1960 OLDS's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil McNasty View Post
    I don't know whether to be sad or happy......... Happy for you to be able to spend time in the real world.... Sad thinking this escape from my real world might change in a way I don't like.

Thank you Si for this cyber world that keeps me sane.
    Think Dave got it about right for me.

I will reserve judgement for a couple of months as to whether it is a good move for the site or not.

Cheers.

Russ.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Si, well done for making something out of nothing I hope you will have more time for your family now - it isn't time you can win back and being part of your child's early years is a great thing (well it was for me). Just think.....less grief from the occasional chancers and a full night's sleep.

Helena AG welcome to our world. A few questions that perhaps should be aired openly: As a business you have to make money so...... are you going to increase advertising or banners on these forum pages? Do you intend to sell branded merchandise? And most importantly of all, can you assure me (us) that our personal details will remain confidential and will not form part of a database that will be shared with third parties?. I will email these points to you but hope that you will answer on the forum
    Last edited by shoebox; 25-04-2012 at 17:40.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Si, well done for making something out of nothing I hope you will have more time for your family now - it isn't time you can win back and being part of your child's early years is a great thing (well it was for me). Just think.....less grief from the occasional chancers and a full night's sleep.

Helena AG welcome to our world. A few questions that perhaps should be aired openly: As a business you have to make money so...... are you going to increase advertising or banners on these forum pages? Yes we do need to make money, and this is typically done through advertising. We normally will add more ads to non registered users or guests. If we do put ads up for the users, it is as non invasive as we can get. We also will bring in site vendors.

Do you intend to sell branded merchandise? I believe the current store will be staying up and running. I will have more information about this in the future.

And most importantly of all, can you assure me (us) that our personal details will remain confidential and will not form part of a database that will be shared with third parties? It is illegal for us to sell personal information to a third party. The information in the back end is secure. There will be a program that collects your cookie history and what not, that aids in the targeting of ads for Google, but this is used by us.

. I will email these points to you but hope that you will answer on the forum. No need I have nothing to hide, you can ask what you like and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.
    I'm in bold

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Helena - I'm reassured. Good luck with your new venture - Dave

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Si, We have never mete but I have really enjoyed your company.
    Good luck in what ever you do next.

ATB,
    Iggy.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Si, a big congrats to you , to achieve all of this so well can't be underestimated, i do think your influence and "patience" with fools will be missed please please please Helena read a lot so you can see what the spirit of "El Landlord" is, that spirit has and i hope will always be a strong influence in Simon's "House of fools" or as 'er indoors calls us "old ****s".
    Si a long while ago i worked hard to achieve something and to some degree i did and missed out on my kids growing up, what i have done i enjoyed but it was not the worth the price of seeing my (younger) friends kids doing this and that and thinking where was i when that happened with mine-nuff said

Glenn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information