Dont know if I ever put this up,its not really a big deal and I've been very slow with getting on with it for a number of reasons,its one of those projects that sit in the back yard and you just keep comming back to it from time to time until one day I hope it will be finished. It doesnt look much yet but you should have seen it when I first got it,basically it was free and that was paying too much,it was in a million pieces and the lower 6inches of every panel was either rusted or did not exist at all and all I got for my troubles was a chassis,rear suspension,3/4 of a cab,not including the rusty stuff that was missing so it has been beg,borrow and scrounge.
Suspension is standard,chassis repaired,rebuilt and painted,cab fitted with new floors,sills,cab back panel,A pillars welded,B pillars replaced with those from a 4 door sedan,Toyota 4K (1.3) engine,4 spd gearbox but I have a 5 spd ready to go in once its on the road,rebuilt front stock suspension,pump up air shocks on rear and a hand built pickup bed.Still using the standard floor mounted pedals at present but may change to swing pedals later,I have some here ready to play with.
Unfortunately a lot of the build pics have been lost but I will put up what I have and try to keep it up to date a bit. As I said,work on it stops and starts because I also have a 100E Prefect and an Australian produced 1951 4 door Prefect but I haven't really stared on these as of yet as I moved on my last project due to the devil rust becomming much to big a job for me but a very experienced body builder has taken it on and is building it into a rally car,anyway,will try to get some pics on now.Apologies,afraid there are even fewer pics than I thought,will go out and get some more current to add shoutly.