Likes Likes:  468
+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 326 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3256

Thread: Medusa

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you phil, thats a good idea.
    Bicester scramble ,Medusa enjoyed the trip.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-7I7-nA19U

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    robert, put his name somewhere on the car. after all he was involved in most of the build. maybe on the dash so you can see it when you're driving
    neil.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you are doing well ivanhoew!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Gallery View Post
    Hope you are doing well ivanhoew!
    thank you for asking PG , i am doing ok .

Had a slight problem with the car the other day , turned on the ignition and marvelled at the dense ripples of neat lpg pouring out of the bellmouths .

turns out one of my injectors had stuck open , and after a lot of flushing and cleaning and retesting still refused to play , so i was faced with the choice of 70 quid for a new one of that sort... or 85 quid for a completely new set of magic jet inj ,which are pretty much as good ,and actually flow more gas .

so i bought the set of 6 ,in two batches of 3 each ...

plumbed them in , and then took them off again to fit the 2.9mm restrictor jets , they flowed a lot more than i was expecting ,and now it runs on those ,well enough to go to the mot stn yesterday ,and get my 2nd mot ...

what's more ,my brakes are twice as powerful as last time , and also the emissions are better by far ...

we used the back engine with the vacuum on the sump , and it was rich , so i had the laptop with me , and simply leaned off the whole map bit by bit , in the end got 2.5 co and 277 ppm HC....i am amazed at how that vacuum feed to the sump has cleaned that engine up .

took a couple of gratuitous pics ...

my wordpress acc needs updating so had to use pb .

regards
    robert
    Last edited by ivanhoew; 16-08-2019 at 20:48.
    Bicester scramble ,Medusa enjoyed the trip.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-7I7-nA19U

7. Likes296moon, mygasser, Piguin liked this post
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to hear the terrible news about your feline assitant, they trully do become part of your soul.
    I had a similar experience with a kitten that was abandoned at my barn by a neighbour so I took her home I had her nearly four years and she was my constant companion at home always on my lap or on the bed pushing my two others out
    she got sick and the vet tried everything but it was full kidney failure
    She spent a few days at the vet on a drip flushing her blood and he said you can take her home but she will need to come back in about two days to be put to sleep
    so I took her home that afternoon but i had to take her back the following morning I couldnt stand to see her suffer like that. it destroyed me then and still does I have tears now just typing this.
    Just remember the good times he will always be in your heart.

Ash...

9. Likesgrizz, kapri liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maxeltape View Post
    I am sorry to hear the terrible news about your feline assitant, they trully do become part of your soul.
    I had a similar experience with a kitten that was abandoned at my barn by a neighbour so I took her home I had her nearly four years and she was my constant companion at home always on my lap or on the bed pushing my two others out
    she got sick and the vet tried everything but it was full kidney failure
    She spent a few days at the vet on a drip flushing her blood and he said you can take her home but she will need to come back in about two days to be put to sleep
    so I took her home that afternoon but i had to take her back the following morning I couldnt stand to see her suffer like that. it destroyed me then and still does I have tears now just typing this.
    Just remember the good times he will always be in your heart.

Ash...
    So true Ash.

It’s almost a year since Dukey headed up to the rainbow at the end of the unicorns butt, and I still miss his gentle nature most days.
    Harley, almost 17 now is an arsehole, but she is my special arsehole, she has become more talkative and clingy lately. She will hate me going to America, and then 3 days work conference, I just hope the lodger pays her attention and that Sally pops in daily to fuss over her.

They make our lives immeasurably better, and if people don’t get it, that’s fine too.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM MATE.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Ash ,and grizz .much appreciated.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    lot of distraction getting the astra welded an stuff for mot ,however i now find out this ..

Festival of Transport at Broughton Castle - Sun 25 August 2019 - Classic Shows

is on sunday , so a bit of mapping and i hope to take Medusa to it .should be another adventure

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be a nice weekend for a run out too, we're only going a couple of miles away with the Chevy, have a great time and try not to grin your head right off old bean.
    Whirrr whirrr chuff chuff de chuff........chuff......BRUMMMM!

My Chevy thread: https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/sho...y-coach-403745
    Rugged Robin 2/3rd track: https://www.facebook.com/Rugged.Robin.tracked/

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 28Chevy View Post
    Should be a nice weekend for a run out too, we're only going a couple of miles away with the Chevy, have a great time and try not to grin your head right off old bean.
    i will do my best bernard , to maintain a frigid grim facade in a true

"I'm British, and how DARE you accuse me of having fun"

....sort of stylee.

15. Likes28Chevy liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information