part 1 - This is where my journey starts with my Ford POP 103E, Me, Madtel and Mark drove to Birmingham to collect it. We should have known that it was not going to be a straight forward build as from when we left Birmingham with the POP on the trailer we broke down. Then the Problems started from that day forward. When we got it off the trailer at home i drove it down the service road to my garage and herd an almighty **BANG** then bosh goes the rear Axle .
part 2 - I now decided that i wanted a steel body and not fibreglass, so it was time to strip it down to a chassis and do away with the old fibreglass body.
part 3 - Woohoo i managed to find a very good donor car with an extremely straight and nearly rust free body. Now the work began and it was time to chop up the donor car and get mine to look good.
part 4 - Time to do away with the old donor chassis and get the steel body ready to put on my chassis.
part 5 - After many attempts and lots of mind boggling we then realise that the fibreglass body was bolted on out of line, after abit of adjusting with the front end we finally get it on and lined up straight.
part 6 - Oh dear now the welding begun, after a whole weekend and a new welder we managed to weld the body to death to the chassis. *PHEW*
part 7 - Now its time to fit the new Axle which i found on ebay after days of searching. its an olds with a Locker. Finally something went smooth with no problems
part 8 - Now thats the Engine and Box out and the axle in. Now the fun part to start the body.
part 9 - This where we are up until today, Partly flattened, new arches lined up and on. Thats it so far folks hopefully it will be out before wheels day but i will keep you all posted and put some more pictures up of the progress.
Thanks for reading if you have any questions PM Me