Well I’ve now had the engine out and had to replace the front gearbox seal, after I had the gearbox checked over they said they replaced the seals and gaskets but the front seal I took out is quite hard compared to the new one, looks like they didn’t. The engine is now back in , I also changed the Union on the oil cooler so that should be sorted,I’ve also sealed the dip stick tube as it too was leaking so tomorrow I shall re fill the gearbox , I’ve also altered the tail pipes that just need grinding down, the last mod today was to sort out and install all the drain tubes for the sunroof/front opening window,so hopefully next weekend w3 should have the sunroof installed for the last time, more as and when,cheers.