Todays project was brakes.
I have no idea what the MC is off, but it started out with a big booster diaphragm thing on. That is now in the scrap bin, no faggy powered brakes on this bad boy hot rod.
Then a lever, gas axed from a chunk of 10mm steel plate. I did this ten o'clock last night, out in the street, with the steel G clamped to the garden gate, as my 'shop' is full of hot rod. The neighbourhood kids thought it was great.
It is actually made from two pieces, welded together half way up the long bit. My scrap pile is getting depleted, down to rag ends now.
I found an end boss designed for four bar suspension, with poly bushes, so that was grafted in the middle of the lever. And a tube welded into the chassis rail. A 5/8" bolt secures it all good and snug.
I plan to make a bolt-on foot pedal, to some design of interest at some stage.