Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  1
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I managed to loose 2lbs of the 4lbs I put back on while on holiday this week so hoping to lose the other two this next week to get me back to where I was.
    So am now sitting at 14s5lbs.
    Kev

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was over 19st a couple of years ago, now I'm around 16st10 and low 17st's which is normal for a tall guy like me. I lost the excess weight by Changing my diet 3 days a week and cutting out in between meal snacks. I now eat what I want and when my weight increases then every 3 to 4 months I go back to my diet for a few weeks to drop back down. My diet day is: Bowl of Porridge in the morning with a mashed up Banana. Eat a sensible lunch, try to stay away from bread and pastry's. Then in the evening I eat quite late at around 8 or 9pm with another bowl of porridge with another Banana, sprinkled with either flax/pumpkin seed, Cinnamon or drizzled with a bit of Honey. The idea of eating later is to stop the snacking when vegetating in front of the TV.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not posted for a couple of weeks as I couldn't seem to get past the first 4 lbs loss. I got on the scales this morning and I'm down another 2 lbs so 6 now in total.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

5. LikesDarren West liked this post
  6. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done to you and everybody else managing to stick with it.
    Last weeks plan was to loose the other 2lbs of the four I put on when on holiday that went tits up as I ended up putting 2lb back on again , so I am back were I was yet again.
    My weight just keeps going down then back up to were I was and its been like that for ages now with hardly any progress its hard to stick with it without seeing any improvement for all your efforts I sometimes wonder why I am bothering to even try.

Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    Not posted for a couple of weeks as I couldn't seem to get past the first 4 lbs loss. I got on the scales this morning and I'm down another 2 lbs so 6 now in total.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As others before I have not posted up anything lately as I stayed the same ..................this week I have been really good eating really healthy and lost 1lb woopy F**kin doo and to add insult to injury I am convinced my work trousers are tighter than they have ever been before, (and they have an elasticated bit in them) so I may just have to except I am always going to be a fat ******* and live with it.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lost 6 stone over the last 12 months no diet plan just by eating smaller portions and healthier (i hope) home cooked meals. try to avoid tempting things such as pies crisps, biscuits, sweet soft drinks and beer as every little helps. The odd treat or two makes no real difference, eg if you want a pie have a pie but a smallish one not a pack of four in one sitting. Reducing portion size made it fairly easy for me without calorie counting, lots of green veg makes a good filling substitute for extra potatoes at mealtimes. moderation seems to work.

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total respect to you mate that is amazing what you have achieved.
    Thats pretty much the way I am trying to lose a bit as I know I would never be able to stick to them real diet plans like shakes etc
    Kev

Quote Originally Posted by cymrodder View Post
    Lost 6 stone over the last 12 months no diet plan just by eating smaller portions and healthier (i hope) home cooked meals. try to avoid tempting things such as pies crisps, biscuits, sweet soft drinks and beer as every little helps. The odd treat or two makes no real difference, eg if you want a pie have a pie but a smallish one not a pack of four in one sitting. Reducing portion size made it fairly easy for me without calorie counting, lots of green veg makes a good filling substitute for extra potatoes at mealtimes. moderation seems to work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information