It's been a few colours over the years.
I've no idea where it is now though.
Norfolk 'n' good but Suffolk 'n' what.
There was a very similar one at Wheels Day a couple of weeks ago, in yellow. I'm afraid I don't have a photo.
Wanted! Back issues of Street Machine, American Car World/American Car and Classic American. Please PM.
It was mine when it was white ( that's my photo lifted from the net ! ) I bought it from the original builder ' Dennis Henbury ' .
I owned it in the red oxide pic and sprayed it shiny black after near on 12 months getting it back into a drivable and roadworthy condition,
it drove really well and went like stink for a little 2 ltr, had loads of fun with it, it would be great to know if its still in use
tits or wheels, either one is gonna be expensive
Hello, came across this thread via google as I'm looking for more details on this chopped morris.
I was bored one night and just searching through Ebay and came across this little gem I showed my dad and we both headed up to the storage unit to see it.
My dad saw it and basically fell in love with it despite the issues it had, he didn't own it for long however he managed to get quite a bit done.
- Replaced door (bubbled paint)
- Fixed body work ( the fibreglass was starting to crack.)
- Replaced indicators.
- Replaced wiring loom
- New stainless steel exhaust
- New interior ( New Carpets and leather seats from a Fiat)
- Fitted a set of twin Webber 40s carb (didn't ever get tuned )
- Two amps, one to drive the 12 " JBL and other to drive the 6x9 and tweeter/mids ( can't remember what headunit was installed).
- Fixed petrol tank issue, yes we had to drive around in winter because of fumes, my dad fitted an aluminium rally tank in the boot.
Hopefully someone knows more about this build.
I do have some project build images.
Last edited by coast-2-coast-uk; 22-10-2018 at 15:44.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)