Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

ULEZ vehicle checker

Out of lockdown curiosity thought I would check my vehicle on the ULEZ vehicle checker .
    Ist is a LHD 03 plate 2.5 TDI Disco , imported as a used vehicle from Kuwait , it didn’t even have the same emissions as a UK vehicle , eg No EGR etc . ULEZ complaint ! It was taxed as a pre 2001 road tax vehicle and nothing to do with emissions .

Does this mean all imported vehicles are not rated on there emissions and could be ULEZ compliant .

2nd vehicle 57 year old car , been in UK all it’s life , Tax and Mot exempt . NOT compliant

Do i complain about the 57 year old car to TFL or wait till the fines come through. It should be ok because of its age .

Feel constantly ripped off as congestion charge going up to £15 a day and seven days a week and extending the hours and shutting even more roads to cars .

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the ****er changed the rules on this. My 65 year old car was exempt earlier in the year as were all cars over 40 years old, it seems they are not now according to that page

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good old rip off britian,let’s hit the workers and commuters yet again and support the benefit claiming bums!! All those sat at home claiming while this virus has not affected them at all in the slightest little bit are living life as normal and have no worries at all whilst all the working class are losing money hand over fist and still we are getting penalised yet again,makes my blood boil,this country will never change,it looks after the wrong people!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back to the 57 year old car or my 65 year old car, if you go a different route and register it as exempt it says the car is already exempt and doesn't need registering so there's a flaw in the system somewhere. Was your disco registered here after 2016, if so it may be going off the year of registration not the year of manufacture

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Disco built 2003 registered used in Uk 2003 . Emissions 0kgm on DVLA vehicle checker That’s a result!

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exemptions for the LEZ have always been in place and still are, I wasn’t aware that the ULEZ ever had exemptions. The two have different requirements.

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As it stands at the moment cars are not subject to LEZ but are if they enter the ULEZ . At the moment !

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as I saw that TFL had a 3.4Billion black hole due to the virus I said that will charge the motorist.

Their reasons for bringing it back next week - "we don't want the roads clogged up as people drive to work" Like they will be so clogged in the next month or so with about 20% of people returning to work.

As for the increase & longer hours - lets charge the motorist for a transport system that he will never use, so non motorists can be subsidised. Khan, you are a f***ing tosser.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    ULEZ and LEZ are coming back as they were, 24/7 except for Christmas and the same cost, the ****er is “temporarily” increasing the cost of the congestion charge to £15 and increasing the hours applicable.
    Temporary, yeah as if that’ll be reduced again.
    So we’ve got Boris saying drive if you can to avoid public transport and then Khan does this :****er:

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpopracing View Post
    As soon as I saw that TFL had a 3.4Billion black hole due to the virus I said that will charge the motorist.

Their reasons for bringing it back next week - "we don't want the roads clogged up as people drive to work" Like they will be so clogged in the next month or so with about 20% of people returning to work.

As for the increase & longer hours - lets charge the motorist for a transport system that he will never use, so non motorists can be subsidised. Khan, you are a f***ing tosser.
    Khan needs the money to expand the cycle network. You don't think for a moment that the temporary cycle lanes will be removed after the virus is over?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...op-London.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information